The Kindness

Bridgette woke up early again and got dressed in something simple before going to the princess's chambers.

Rose was lying in bed still.

"Your highness? Are you alright?" Bridgette walks over briskly.

Rose opened her eyes. "Hmm? Oh I'm not sure." She chuckles lightly. "In Vitae, they would have checked on me while I slept to tell me once I woke."

"Oh.... sorry if I messed that up..." She smiles and opens the curtains.

Rose sits up. "It not like anyone here would have."

"I did..." Bridgette smiles "I care about you rose and Alek does too." She gets out a dress.

"Did he tell you that?" Rose asks, curious.

"Well..." Bridgette looks away "No... not really but... if he sees how you are now, I'm sure he would!" She smiles.

"Hmm." She stood. "Whatever. It doesn't matter anyway."

"Why not? Don't you love him?" She makes the bed.

"I've spoken to him four times privately." Rose rolls her eyes. "I'm obviously head over heels for him."

Bridgette giggles "Maybe you two can have a date. I can set it up!" She smiles "You're much nicer now. You haven't been that rude to me."

Rose just shrugs. "I don't care what you do." She says. "Just help me dress."

"Okay!" Bridgette helps her smiling.

Rose looks to her once dressed. "Why do you insist on helping me in the morning? I have servants."

"Because I like you!" Her ears perk up "And I know you like me too!"

Rose tosses her hair back. "I can't believe this."

"What?" She looks confused.

"The only person who likes me is you and that's because I've been remotely kind." She laughs to herself. "It's better than Vitae"

Bridgette giggles "I like everyone. Except one person. But everyone likes me!" She smiles sweetly "and I'm sure everyone will like you too!"

Rose sighs. "That would be nice, huh?" She starts out the door.

"Wait-!" She grabs Rose's hand "Come on! You can come with me!"

"What? Where?" Rose didn't pull away.

"Just... everywhere! To the garden, and to some friends. Then I'll take you to Alek and give you your date!" She smiles.

Rose rolls her eyes. "You're lucky I don't have any appointments."

L: (Pacifica is that you?)

"Yay!" Bridgette runs out to the garden with her, taking her to the cottage.

A: (Bridgette are you a goddess? She turned one of the most evil ladies good. You have to give her some credit.)

Rose has to hold her dress so she doesn't ruin it and has trouble keeping up in heels.

Bridgette runs in and smiles "Guys! Meet Princess Rose of Vitae!"

Tom and Hans are making eggs and hash browns. Evie is bouncing on her heels. She stops and turns around. The twins smile and wave. "No you idiots bow!" Evie says, curtsying. The boys bow.

"Nope! You can wave!" Bridgette smiles wide.

Rose curtsies.

"Rose, this is Evie, Tom, and Hans!"