The Punishment

Bridgette wakes up early again and smiles, feeling much better than the day before. She is sure that Kogan fixed things up, so she gets out of bed and walks downstairs still in her nightgown.

The king is speaking to a group of guards.

Bridgette stops and looks at them confused. "What's going on...?"

The king nods and a guard grabs her from behind, pushing her to a group of people standing in all sorts of clothes. Their hands were bound by shackles, which were quickly clasped around her wrists.

"H-huh? Hey!? No dont-" she gasps and looks around "Hey! What's going on?" Her eyes fill with fear "Alek! Kogan! Hel-!"

Kogan was walking down the stairs and ran to his father, looking worried. "Father what.. what's going on?!"

The king scowls at her. "This rotten girl seduced and slept with your brother. I won't stand to have her around any longer."

Kogan shook his head. "That couldn't be true!"

"W-what?!?! No I didn't you have to believe me!!!" She begins struggling, her ears lowered and her eyes wide with worry.

The king shook his head, "Load them into the cart!" He says, the guards pulling on the front of the chains, guiding out the castle.

"FATHER NO!" Kogan tries to run to Bridgette, a guard stepping between them, saying something quietly, causing Kogan to sink to the floor, pouting. The guard turned and followed behind the others.

Bridgette shakes her head and struggles more "N-no no no no no! Please don't l-let them take me! LET ME GO!" Tears fill her now slited eyes.

Kogan looked, his mouth gaping open with tears in his eyes. The the large doors shut behind them.

"NO!" Bridgette shakes her head and begins crying, struggling, trying. "Please let me go! I didn't d-do anything!"

A guard shoves her up a ramp, making her sit down in a closed cart with the rest of the slave trade.

Bridgette kicks him in the nuts as hard as she can before kicking him in the stomach to shove him over. "LET ME GO YOU DING NUT!"

Being in metal armor, this does nothing and and she is kicked in the side as they lock the shackles to the inside of the cart.

Bridgette yelps and hits the side sharply. She whimpers and sits up slowly, her hair falling in her face as her ears lower. "W-why are you doing this to me..."

"Look I don't care who you think you are, I'm doing my job and I don't need any brats struggling." The guard says, turning to the front where a red headed man in light armor is gesturing forward. "Onward!" He shouts, the cart being pulled by a few horses. The people sitting in the cart with her were either crying, silent, or cursing. One man on the other end of the cart watches Bridgette.
There were about ten guards leading the group of about twenty.

Bridgette trembles and looks away, pulling her ears down and curling up as if trying to hide, feeling slightly uncomfortable with the man staring. She knows they are slaves, and she fills with dread realizing she is one of them.

The guard near the back walks, his movements more restricted than the others, who walked with diverse personality. The guard however, seemed more watchful than the others.

Bridgette looks at one and whimpers "W-where are we going?"

"Castoria." He says flatly.

Bridgette cries.

********

A/N: AHHHHHH BRIDGETTEEEEE!!!

L/N: SLAAAVESS