The Plan

Bridgette continues her work and delivers the fruit, finishing her work early.

Rose sighs, trying to wipe away her tears before anyone saw her.

A: (GO TO BRIDGETTE. TELL HER. TELL YOUR BEST FRIEND.)

Rose sighted Bridgette. "B-Bridgette! C-can I speak to you..?"

L: (For you)

Bridgette hears and goes to rose, "Yes? What is it? Rose... what's wrong...?" She grabs her hands, ears lowered.

Rose looks at the floor. "I'm in love.." she frowns.

L: (I just really wanted to confuse Bridgette for a second)

"Huh? What's wrong that's wonderful! It's good you love Alek now cause you're gonna marry him-"

A: (XD what? Do you hate her or something?)

"What?! No! I love someone else!" Rose pulled Bridgette into a hug. "I just want to go home!"

Bridgette gasps and hugs back "H-hey it's okay! It's okay do.... do you wanna tell me about it?" She smiles at Rose.

"Yes!" Rose nods into Bridgette's shoulder. "Please! I feel so alone here!"

L: (I can see those Pacifica x Mabel shippers now)

"You don't need to! I'll help you I promise..." She smiles and pulls her to the garden.

A: (NUUUUUUUU DON'T EVEN)

Rose lets her lead, holding onto a locket she was wearing.

"Tell me about him." Bridgette giggles "It can be like girl talk! I never had a best girl friend before! Ooh! This will be fun!" She sits down with Rose.

Rose smiles lightly. "Well he's a Major General in the Vitae military." She sighs.

Bridgette giggles "A general hmmm~? Does he like you back?"

She nods. "He gave me this!" She took off the locket. Inside was a small picture of a young looking man smiling.

She squeals "Oooh! That's so sweet!" She claps her hands together "Has he kissed you yet? Have you told him about your feelings?"

A: (Timbers plan is gonna work 300 times better now I'm so excited.)

"Mhm!" She frowns. "But that was the night I was leaving to Alcor..." she smiles again. "He was so charming. He had told me his feelings and I told him that I loved him too.. He even asked before kissing me!"

L: (AHHH ROSE GO BACK TO BEING MEAN! HATE PEOPLE NOOOO)

"That's so sweet! I don't know what I want from a man yet. I just know I want a man." Bridgette laughs and hugs her "I'm so happy for you!"

A: (HEHEHEHE BRIDGETTE IS TOO POWERFUL FOR YOU)

Rose smiled sadly. "Thank you but.. I don't know what to do.."

"...." She frowns and looks away "I... I normally know what to do but..."

She sighs and grabs her key whispering "Papa help me..."

She gasps and looks up smiling wide "Rose! We can sneak you back to Vitae!"

Rose looked to her. "What? Really?!"

"Rose I've got it! The perfect plan!" She nods quickly, her ears perking.

Rose nods. "Whatever it is I'm in! As long as I see Yorkshire again!"