The Suicide

Bridgette spends the entire day in the sanctuary, her mind empty of feeling, and her face wet with tears. When night comes she stands up and stares at the ground, feeling her sickness consume her.

That's when arms wrap around her from behind, one hand holding a knife, and the other taking Bridgette's hand and guiding her to it. "Come now my dear... it's such a simple action... then we can be with each other forever... with ever lasting comfort from your family.... your Papa... and me..." 

L: (AHHHHHHH NOOOOO)

A: (I FREAKING TOLD YOU TIMBER IS TRYING TO GET HER TO KILL HERSELF)

L: (I KNOOOOW)

Alek woke up, still feeling deliriously sick. He stands up, stumbling to his desk and grabbing the old sheet music.
"Idorgot to gift the thingy!"

Bridgette lays back against Timber who holds her gently, swaying her body slightly "Come on now.... just a little more..." the knife positions at her heart.

Alek steps onto his balcony seeing Bridgette. "Lady my!!! Forgot the gift to you!" He tosses the sheet music over the edge. The pages flutter down, each one dancing as it drifts in the wind. Alek rests his head on his hand. "Your sonattaaaa!"

Bridgette looks confused and tries to turn but Timber holds her closer, keeping his grip strong. His lips press against her ear as he whispers "No no my dear... just listen to my voice, only my voice... They say terrible things to you.... terrible terrible things... I never will do that..." Bridgette whines slightly and he continues to sway her as they hold the knife. "You are beautiful Bridgette... I've told you before... and after this, you will never have to leave me again..." Bridgette Giggles yet it's almost as if she is tired. 

She whispers "Your lips tickle my ear..." he chuckles but seems inpatient.

 "Yes, yes my sweet, now one last move..."

"I TOLD YOU NO SNAKE!" Alek yells,  leaning over the railing.

Bridgette whines again and timber holds tighter, his voice getting slightly rougher "He doesn't care about you Bridgette. No one cares about you except the people who do are dead, and this way you can see them forever." Her eyes remain shut and the knife presses to her chest. She lets out a shaky breath and Timber smiles "There we go... come on... almost there..."

"Wait, I'll come catch it!" Alek starts to lean farther over the railing until he slips. He grabs onto a ledge that was sticking out. "Ah! Snake catch didn't go like that well!"

Timber notices and chuckles to himself. Bridgette doesn't even notice.

Suddenly something rushes past like a gust of wind, grabbing Alek and placing him back on the balcony. When he looks up he can see something flying through the night air, it's black wings barely seen against the sky. The creature heads to where Bridgette and Timber are.

Alek stands up, watching whatever it was.

L: (WHHAAAAAT)

A: (Did you forget who had wings...?)

It drops down where they are, and Timber turns pale. The man looks up at Timber with glowing eyes and he says in a dark voice, "Run." Timber disappears imediently, and Bridgette hardly notices.

A: (I remember telling you.... perhaps I didnt.... maybe you'll remember...)

L: (Didn't...wait did-)

Alek looks over the railing again. "SNAKE GONE!"

L: (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH)

Suddenly the man grabs the knife away and throws it into a tree, grabbing Bridgette and pulling her into his arms. He flies back to the balcony and drops down in front of Alek, keeping a stone face as he holds Bridgette close. Her face is emotionless and blank, and her body is limp, as if she hardly notices anything. He wraps the wings around her and brings her to a hug, her arms over his shoulders as if she's a child. That's when she whispers. "P-papa...?"

Alek grins. "It's you!"

L: (OMG ITS NIXXIOM Oh crap...WHAT IS HE GONNA DO TO ALEK BECAUSE HE HASNT DONE AN EXACTLY STELLAR JOB AT KEEPING HER SAFE)

The firece eyes open and he punches Alek so hard his nose gushes blood and he passes out.

A: (XD and he's REAALLLLLLLLLY mad.)

Alek falls over unconscious.

*******

A/N: NIXXIOMS BACK YAY!!!!
Only a few more chapters until the end of the first book omg!

L/N: HEAVENS I CAN STILL FEEL ALL OF THE STRESS!