Words Hurt, and They Hurt Worse When it's From Your Crush

(A/N)unlike the rest this one is pretty depressing and doesn't have as much fluff. It's pining Michael but it is just angst. Enjoy at your own cost...this is all in Michael's POV. Also mention of self harm

(Michael's POV)

Loser

Something I was pretty used to being called, heck I was a proud loser. I always had been, and with evolution not really happening anymore I had nothing to worry about right?

Nope.

Imagine your best friend hates being a loser and eventually finds his way to the top...and then treats you like crap, trash...Me, I was in this situation.

Jeremy Heere had always been the sweetest person I knew, I say had because he'd changed. He'd gotten a type of drug called a SQUIP. I hoped it had been a scam and at first it seemed likely...but then I seen him in the hallways...he acted...shady, he was distant. I assumed he hadn't gotten entirely used to it yet so I forgave him for it.

But then the Halloween party came. I never thought I'd be so depressed in my life. I snuck into the party to warn him, to tell him that he was in danger, and he could go insane.

...

He called me a loser and just left me.

The word stung, it hurt, it felt like I'd been stabbed every way you could, but you never killed me. He'd left me alone in a bathroom to cry my eyes out, to have a panic attack, and to threaten to end my life multiple times. He'd straight up left me, my only friend just...poof, gone. The real Jeremy Heere had abandoned me, and I honestly wanted to forget everything...just wanted to sleep and pray it was all a dream.

The truth is though, Jeremy wanted Christine and popularity more than me...I was dirt under a rug and I'd never see the light of day, the light being Jeremy...he was my light, he was really my everything but I never said anything...I didn't wanna ruin 12 years of friendship for love and pining but he did just that...not that I hate Christine, but man I hate my life. Why did I even meet Jeremy if he were just gonna ditch me? I don't know.

A day or two later and I'm burning memories, crying as I do this, and I'm ignoring any other feelings I have left other than the burning hatred for that pill, for Rich telling Jeremy about it, and for the lack of info online...I hate a lot things, but Jeremy isn't on that list...just his actions.

Anybody else could've called me a loser and I would care less, but since it was Jeremy, I couldn't help but yearn, cry, sob, and wish I was dead...nobody would care anyways would they? That's when I heard knocking at the front door

"Do you love him?"

The answer was too many thoughts to put into words