It's Not Stalking If They Follow You Back Right? Pt 1

Request for bathbomb_cronch
They asked for a YouTuber AU kinda based on how Dan and Phil met. Now I am not super into Dan and Phil so this may not be like...an accurate AU but it's something. I hope you enjoy

Jeremy tapped his fingers as he waited for his video to upload.

"Why does this take so long?" He mumbled as he pulled up a new tab and went to his bookmarks. "Where is it? There it is. Time to see what my favorite Filipino geek has been up to today." He chuckled to himself, mainly because he acted like he knew the guy.

When in reality he was just a huge fan.

Okay that was an understatement, Jeremy practically stalked the YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr of this guy, but not in a creepy way, in a "I really think you're cool and wanna show my dedication" kind of way.

He first went to Twitter. The account belonging to GaymerMarshMellow, probably the cutest and funniest person on the face of the planet.

"Okay let's see, what's new, oh sweet he got a new tattoo! I'ma just like that, maybe retweet as well...yeah okay." Jeremy hit the retweet button and typed up a very simple "I like your tattoo" comment and hit submit.

He continued scrolling through the Twitter until he heard a ding. His video had finished loading. He went back to it and added the description and all that, uploading it, pleased.

He then went to his own Twitter and posted the link with a small description of the video.

Within two seconds there was a retweet, and curious as he was, Jeremy decided to check it out, and his eyes widened when he seen that GaymerMarshMellow had been the person to retweet it.

He read the retweet at least 100 times.

"I've been hyped for part 2 for a week now can't wait to watch it!"

His favorite person watched his videos. This was the greatest discovery since...well Jeremy didn't even know! He quickly decided to private message MarshMellow quickly.

You: You watch my videos?

GaymerMarshMellow: Yep! I love them, I've been watching since the first year

You: that's insane, I've been watching you since your first year.

GaymerMarshMellow: No way!

You: Yes way, you're my favorite YouTuber tbh, I've watched like, every video you've posted. Twice. And I know your intro by heart

GaymerMarshMellow: okay, prove it Heere. Send me a video of you receiving it, with your eyes closed.

You: deal

Jeremy turned his camera on and clicked play, closing his eyes.

"Mello Yello my Marshmellows this is your favorite gamer, GaymerMarshMellow here with a new video for you! Because I love you, all of you." Jeremy sent the video and got like three texts afterwards.

GaymerMarshMellow: OMG U DID THE LITTLE HABD QUIRKS

GaymerMarshMellow: *hand

GaymerMarshMellow: I love u so much rn holy crap!

Jeremy smiled so wide at that, he genuinely made his favorite YouTuber happy, he couldn't believe it.

You: I told you I knew it by heart.

GaymerMarshMellow: uggh now I gotta prove how big of a fan I am of you

You: okay, name the blogs I have plus my sexuality

GaymerMarshMellow: okay. You have a gaming blog, a regular blog, an art blog, a furry blog, and you're bisexual.

You: you're good. Hey u going to that like...vidcon like convention that isn't vidcon but is like it

GaymerMarshMellow: yeah. U!?

You: Yep! U wanna like...meet up there!?

GaymerMarshMellow: Sure!

You: Great. I'll see u in person next week then!

GaymerMarshMellow: You too!

Jeremy logged off with a smile on his face. He was going to have the greatest convention day of his life.

Sorry it's a two parter.