You're Mine

Well I mean we already have a Yandere Jeremy story, time for Yandere Michael. I dunno which one is worst though tbh they're both pretty bad...

Warning: gore, blood, death, taxidermyied human bodies(I'm sure somebody thinks this stuff is disturbing), swearing

Michael was getting impatient. Very impatient. Christine was still asleep, and he needed her awake for what he was going to do.

Another twenty minutes passed and her eyes finally opened. She scanned the dark room in which she was in, trying to sit up but realizing her body was tied to some kind of table by leather straps.

"Hello Christine!" She heard a voice ring around the room, not able to tell where it was coming from. "Rude, I thought you would say hi back." Loud footsteps made their way towards her and she stared in shock as she seen Michael standing in front of her.

"M-Michael? Where are we? Why am I tied up?" Her eyes were darting around the room and Michael got closer to her. "Michael?"

"I'm going to get rid of my little problem. Which. Is. You." Michael's smile turned into a very disturbing grin, one that Christine had never seen before.

He walked away for a few minutes before returning with a tray of several torture weapons. He picked up a small scalpel and examined it before making his way back over to his victim.

"Now now Christine, if you move this will hurt worse, understand." His voice had a sickly sweet tone to it as he put a hand on Christine's throat gently and moved it to the bottom of her chin, which he proceeded to push away from his hand.

She squeezed her eyes tightly as she felt the scalpel gently make its way into her skin, and since it was her throat, it hurt worse.

"Ya know, you're doing much better than most of my victims, usually they're struggling to run away by now."  He finally pulled the scalpel away and wiped it off with the bottom of his apron.

"M-Michael...why are you...d-doing this? I thought we were friends..." Christine whimpered silently and Michael chuckled inwardly before he got close to Christine's throat again and looked into the hole, as of he'd lost something.

"We are, but I know Jeremy still kinda likes you...even though he's dating me...so I have to get rid of you. Nothing personal really." Michael seemed to have found what he was looking for in Christine's throat and used the scalpel to cut it.

He cut several things actually, and smiled when finished. Christine went to ask what he did but nothing came out.

"Oh yeah I took out your vocal chords, I can't have you talking my head off while I'm killing you." He patted her head softly and she began crying. "Aww c'mon now don't cry, we haven't even gotten to the best part."

Michael walked to the tray and pulled off...a needle and thread, for some reason, and came back to Christine.

"I know your probably don't like to look at your own throat so I'll stitch that up and we'll be good as new!!" Michael didn't need to go through the trouble of threading the thread through the eye of the needle so he just went into it.

The sewing motion was very very rough, and every time Michael punctured skin with needle, Christine felt as if tiny bugs were crawling inside her skin.

He finally stopped and Christine let out a breath of relief at the fact, but he wasn't done with her yet. Once he sat the needle and thread down, he brought over scissors and began cutting her dress, or at least the upper torso part.

To Christine's own surprise, the fact that Michael was basically cutting her clothes and revealing her skin wasn't affecting her as much as it normally would.