The Prince's Treasure

(so this is a small au based on the tons of dragon Michael aus. This one takes place in a midevil fantasy setting. Michael is a human/dragon hybrid, Jeremy is a knight, and I may make a one shot in how these two met later because it wasn't the friendliest thing)

(This is a bit of angst and fluff)

Jeremy took in a few heavy breaths. His sword was once again covered in blood, at least this time nobody came close to dying.

"Treasure? What happened down here?" The prince whom Jeremy had live with walked into the room, long tail travelling behind him.

"Oh there was another intruder coming inside to kill you." Jeremy said, walking over to the prince and kissing him.

"Did you get hurt?"

"Nah, just a few nicks but I'm alright."

"Lemme see Treasure." The prince grabbed Jeremy's arm and looked at the few scratches and soon to be scars from the sword fight. "We're wrapping them up, c'mon."

"Michael you don't have t-"

"Yes I do. Now c'mon Treasure. There's some bandages in the treasure hoard."

With that, Michael dragged Jeremy to the top floor of the castle and into the treasure hoard.

"It's empty." Jeremy stated bluntly, getting a smile from Michael.

"No it isn't." He gently protested and Jeremy looked around again.

"Michael it's empty. There is nothing in here." Jeremy retaliated and Michael started laughing. "What?"

"How can my treasure hoard be empty when you're in the room?" Michael said and Jeremy turned red to the face.

"But...you're part dragon, you should have some kind of gold, and diamonds, jewels of all sorts. Right?"

"Did you ever stop to think WHY I call you Treasure so much?"

"No. I never thought I was worth treasuring. Back home I'm just another guard who probably would've died the moment I set foot in this castle had you not been asleep." Jeremy said glumly, and Michael used one of his wings to bring him closer.

"You are worth treasuring. You stopped yourself from killing me because you realized it was wrong." Michael said, placing a kiss on Jeremy's bruised forehead and nuzzling him. "You actually care about others. You're more special than all the other guards in your kingdom." Michael said and Jeremy smiled gently.

"Thanks Prince."

"Don't mention it, Treasure."

(They call each other Prince and Treasure don't sue me)