I Can't Do It

Apocalypse stuff yay

Time to make y'all suffer. Minor swearing

(Edit)there's a picture now!!

Jeremy threw his arm up and brought it down quickly, impaling the head of yet another zombie.

"God I hate these things." He muttered as he pulled the axe out.

"Same." Christine knocked out two of them with her two baseball bats.

"If only Michael hadn't of just vanished, we might have actually found a cure by now." Jeremy decapitated one, blood covering his body.

"Yeah, I still wonder where he went off to." Christine killed another one by beating its head in. "Okay I think that's all of them for now. We better head back to camp Jeremy."

"Okay." Jeremy mumbled, looking back and remembering how he and Michael used to slaughter zombies in Apocalypse of the Damned, then in real life... and then he just left, and nobody knows where he is.

Jeremy wished he knew where he was, because it got lonely at camp. Yeah sure, he had Christine, Rich, Jake, Jenna, Brooke, and Chloe...but he had no Michael. His player one was missing...and he was probably never coming back.

Christine was patrolling the camp, alongside Jake, when they heard footsteps. Jeremy was supposed to be sleeping but it was hard.

He dragged his body out of his small little tent to see Christine and Jake with their weapons ready. He looked at what they were ready to shoot at and seen a small group of zombies walking towards the camp.

"Guys, I'll go grab my axe and help." Jeremy alerted them and they nodded as he ran back to his tent and grabbed his axe...well more like Michael's axe.

He got back out there and they began their now daily routine of slaughtering the undead. The others eventually joined in, and Jeremy was about to swing at the last zombie until he looked it over.

Messy black hair. What was left of his skin was a color close to caramel. Glasses, and a red...hoodie...Jeremy dropped his weapon when he realized it was Michael.

Without thinking Jeremy just wrapped Michael into a hug and nuzzled into his neck, tears finding their way down his freckle covered cheeks.

Jeremy's moment didn't last as he heard a gunshot, luckily it missed.

"Jere, get the hell away from that! It'll kill you." Rich yelled, holding a gun towards Jeremy and Michael.

"Rich chill, it's...it's Michael..." Jeremy stood in between the gun and Michael, prepared to die before losing his love again.

"Yeah but he'th infected, he'll kill you if you even try to give him a damn kithth!" Rich was getting irritated at Jeremy, but the taller male wasn't about to let him win the argument.

"That doesn't matter anymore Rich! What matters is Michael's still...here! Maybe he's not alive but it's still Michael...and I'm not about to let you kill him!" Jeremy's hands were in fists.

Christine must've heard the commotion and walked out to see what was going on. She figured out very quickly what had happened and knew what she had to do.

She quietly grabbed her bat but before she actually hit Michael, Jeremy turned around and just gave her a glare that could kill.

"Y-Ya know what...Michael might be a zombie but he's still my boyfriend, and still out friend. I honestly didn't think you'd try to fucking kill him." Jeremy mumbled, grabbing Michael's hand and walking towards their tent.

He grabbed his bag, cantine, axe, and bandages. He also grabbed some other minor necessities and put them in his bag.

"If you guys won't let Micha live then I'm leaving camp. I'm sorry." Jeremy mumbled as he grabbed Michael's hand and walked away from camp.

He didn't look back, but he could hear Christine crying, he had known she'd be most upset but she tried to kill Michael. And Jeremy wasn't about to let his love die.

Jeremy ended up making a small fire in a very small forest clearing.

"Here Micha, I had hot dogs frozen back at camp but they're warm now." Jeremy held the hot dog out in the stick in which he'd been using to roast it.

Michael quickly bit into it and began eating it. He seemed to smile, as much as a zombie could anyways.

"You like that Micha? I got more." Jeremy held up two more hot dogs and began to roast them at the same time, then pointing them towards Michael, he quickly took them and ate them. "You still are as hungry as ever." Jeremy giggled to himself quietly.

"J...Jem...Jemmy....I..w-wuv...you." Michael choked out and Jeremy froze. He had no clue zombies were actually capable of speech. He smiled knowing his boyfriend still loved him.

"I love you too Micha. Now, you wanna get some rest?" Jeremy asked and Michael nodded, slowly laying his cold head on Jeremy's legs. Jeremy laid back on the wet ground and snuggled his body closer to Michael.

"I... I'm sorry you...had....to leave."  Michael mumbled and Jeremy kissed his head softly.

"It's okay...At least I have you now...I was so worried I'd lost you..." Jeremy whispered and Michael's face seemed to light up...again as much as it could because he was dead. "I'm curious...how can you even talk?"

"Found...cure...temp...tempor...ry..." Michael's eyes closed gently and he began falling asleep on Jeremy.

"You found a cure?" Jeremy asked with excitement in his voice.

"Mm....hm..." Michael was already asleep and the sleepiness was hitting Jeremy as well.

"That's..." Jeremy let out a long yawn, "That's good...Maybe you can...show it to me...tomorrow." Jeremy gently muttered, closing his eyes and cuddling closer to Michael.

He had his boyfriend back. That's all that mattered.