Drunk Gamer Boys

(Well...One of them is drunk anyways, and that is Jeremy.

TW: underage drinking even though there's nothing to bad. Jeremy just being really silly is all.)

"Okay Jeremy, since I'm 100% gay I'm gonna have a husband. Ya know?" Michael said, clicking the option in the game to say he had a husband.

"Buh...Buh what ab-bout meeee?" Jeremy asked, climbing on top of Michael and fake whining.

"He's a fake husband. You're the real husband Jeremy. And that's the adopted daughter Amanda. You sure you've never played this before?"

"We haff a dauughter?" Jeremy slurred and Michael was restraining from giggling.

"Well I do. I'll have another son once I date some daddies. Just dunno which one to date. You've seen em, which do you like?" Michael asked as he clicked through the options and finally got to the character creation screen.

"I mean *burp* the one wiff da coffee shup is pretteh cool." Jeremy said as he watched Michael create a daddy.

"Mat? I mean I was gonna go for like...Craig or something but Mat is cool. He makes bad band puns and has coffee, I can respect that. So we're dating Mat. Okay I gotta get to the coffee shop once I'm able."

"Wai-wait. We... We're boff gonna date him?" Jeremy asked, nibbling his nails on the hand wrapped around Michael.

"It's a polynamarous relationship Jeremy. Me, you, and a butt ton of coffee." Michael said, kissing Jeremy's cheek gently.

"I wike coffee." Jeremy mumbled, closing his eyes gently. "You're a good dream daddy Micha..."

"Nah. But you're a pretty good dream daddy Jere." Michael said, and Jeremy giggled a bunch before his legs started going out. "Let's get you to bed Jeremy."

"Okaaaay." Jeremy slurred out, hiccupping and burping through his cute giggles. Michael was dating a cute drunk, and it was worth it.

(Short but I really liked it. Oh yeah I bet you know what Michael is playing. I got this idea mostly from greenvains again. She gives me most of my ideas because we go to school together)