Rumors Pt 3

TW: injured Jeremy, emotional boys, mention of cheating, oh and there is fluff

Michael sat in the waiting room, texting his friends and asking what happened after he left.

Rich and Jake got Kurt and Ram in BIG trouble, and now those two idiots were expelled for almost the entire year.

Finally somebody came out and asked for Michael, saying Jeremy wanted to see him.

Michael walked in the room to see Jeremy with bandages around his head and arms, and one of those sticky eye patches on his left eye.

"Jeremy, a-are you okay!?" Michael asked, grabbing the hand that wasn't bandaged and looking Jeremy in the eye.

"Y-Yeah...Yeah I'm f-fine." Jeremy said, heart breaking when he seen how hurt Michael looked. "I...I shouldn't have left Christine...t-this is my fault."

"No...you both broke up and she's totally chill with it. If I had gotten there sooner I could've-"

"No. It's not your fault...Y-You were just tryna be a g-good friend..." Jeremy said, eyes shutting. Michael gently tapped his cheeks to make sure he stayed awake.

"Stay with me buddy." Michael said gently, and Jeremy nodded. "If anything this is Kurt and Ram's fault. They're the homophobes here. They hurt you and you were just standing up for yourself."

"Yeah but the r-rumors w-were about y-you..." Jeremy said, leaning his head on Michael's shoulder gently. "I j-just wanted to...to make s-sure you didn't k-know..."

"It's okay Jere... I know you didn't cheat on Christine that's all I need to know. You're still a good person..." Michael said, gently moving his arm to wrap around Jeremy's shoulder. "I want you to know that."

"M-Michael...If I had cheated w-would you hate me?"

"I mean I'd be disappointed but hate you? I could never hate you..." Michael said and Jeremy smiled gently.

"T-Thanks Michael..." Jeremy mumbled and Michael gently kissed his forehead. Jeremy turned red but he didn't say anything.

He hadn't cheated on Christine...he'd just fallen for Michael instead.

(I really liked that one omg cute fluff)