Riddles

I was watching memes. You can play along I guess

"Jake listen," Christine covered her mouth as she was laughing. "What does Y-E-S spell?"

"Yes. I already told you this Chris." Jake said bluntly and Christine had to calm herself down.

"Now, what does E-Y-E-S spell?"

"E'yes? Ease? Aise?" Jake scratched his head when they heard footsteps and seen Jeremy and Michael walk in, holding hands. They were also wearing each other's clothes.

"Chris are you still using that joke? Chloe didn't even figure it out." Michael said and Christine started laughing harder.

"What!? E-Y-E-S spells...eyes... IT'S EYES IM AN IDIOT!" Jake yelled and he began laughing with Chris. "Also, W-Why are you guys holding hands!?" Jake laughed out and Jeremy turned red.

"Well Jacob, I have a riddle for you." Michael said and Jake flinched at his name. Christine sat up, ready for the riddle.

"Okay, so a train crashed, and every single person dies." Michael began.

"Two people live, however. How?" Jeremy finished and Jake looked at Christine who shrugged.

"Let's see, every single person dies, but two people live...but that's impossible unless they weren't on the train." Christine says, noticing the boys standing in front of her giggling. "This doesn't make any sense."

"Christine, listen. Every SINGLE person dies. Except for TWO." Jeremy said and he and Michael could tell she and Jake had no idea.

"I'll give you a hint. Those two people were like me and Jeremy." Michael explained.

"They were friends?" Jake asked, Michael shook his head.

"Best friends?" Chrsitine asked, Jeremy shook his head.

"Best friends of twelves years!?" Christine and Jake said in unison, Michael and Jeremy shook their heads.

"You give up?" Michael asked and the nodded. "Okay so, a train crashed and every single person dies except for two, because they were..." Michael looked at Jeremy, who held up two necklaces that when combined were shaped like an 8-bit heart. He gave one to Michael and kept the other.

"A COUPLE!" He said happily and Christine and Jake both smiled wide at this.

"I KNEW YOU WERE GAY!" Jake yelled and Jeremy and Michael both just started laughing.

"Oh my gosh that was the greatest way for you to come out" Christine giggled through tears.

"We are so going to have you guys do that at lunch next week." Jake insisted and Jeremy nodded, nuzzling himself into Michael's chest.

"Can you two stop being adorable. Please, you're killing me." Christine was laying on the floor at this point in a laughing fit.

A day later she told Jenna about Jeremy and Michael and everybody found out.

The end.

Did y'all think this was dumb and memey but still cute? Bc I did

I love the boyfs so much