You'll Find a Way

Jeremy had two options as of this point.

Join Eric, and probably end up destroying the entire world.

Or refuse him and watch his boyfriend suffer...

Jeremy looked back at the black crystal cage in which Michael was imprisoned. He was desperately smashing at the crystal, praying to break it.

It wouldn't budge.

"Come on Jeremy I haven't got all day. Make your decision now." Eric demanded and Jeremy looked down and sighed. He didn't know what to do.

He didn't even notice the smirk on Eric's face as he began to sing slowly. Jeremy didn't even both covering his ears, and he knew what would happen.

"Jeremy!! Jeremy plug your ears now! Jeremy can you even hear me!?" Michael yelled but the words never met Jeremy's ears.

Within seconds his normally ocean blue eyes were neon blue, and he looked almost emotionally incapable.

"Good. Now let me just free your little boyfriend." Eric laughed and he shot his hand at the crystal, breaking it in pieces.

Michael scrambled to his feet and ran over to Jeremy, wrapping his arms around him tightly. Eric laughed a bit at the display.

"You've lost now Michael. You know that, right?" He spoke and Michael glared at him. This only responded in more laughing.

"You think you've won. You really do...Jeremy isn't that easily manipulated Squip." Michael grinded his teeth when saying the name. Eric only responded by grabbing Jeremy's hand and pulling him away from Michael.

"Alright Jeremy...I...what are you doing!?" Eric asked hastily as Jeremy's eyes snapped back to their normal color and he ripped the neon blue necklace off of the taller male...he didn't destroy it though.

"Time to say goodbye Eric." Jeremy chuckled and Eric realized he couldn't feel his body as he looked down at his dissolving  body in fear.

He didn't even say anything as his eyes shined blue one more time and he looked directly at Jeremy before disappearing.

"Wow okay I thought you were actually gone for a second." Michael mumbled, Jeremy's back turned to him. "Jerm?"

"You know...I don't think our power is...enough." Jeremy whispered and Michael noticed him tying the necklace around his neck.

"J-Jeremy?"

"I...I think I need..." Jeremy stopped and turned around, his eyes glowing bright blue, the once white around them almost pitch black.

"Jeremy what's happening?" Michael asked and Jeremy slowly began to levitate.

"Just a bit more power." Jeremy finished softly before laughing manically. Michael stepped back as two brightly colored wings formed behind Jeremy's back, practically blinding Michael.

"Jeremy the heck are you doing!?" Michael yelled but was caught off when Jeremy shot his hand out, a bright blue beam aiming at him. He dodged it and glanced at his boyfriend in fear.

This was not the Jeremy he's grown to love. This wasn't Jeremy at all.

He flew high enough to where everybody in the school could see him and they all stayed in horror. Michael noticed Christine, Rich, Jake, and Brooke trying to keep them inside.

Attempt failed, Jeremy broke the walls.

"You all think you can point and laugh at me still!? Now!!??" Jeremy yelled, his wing flaps causing strong winds, which was pushing Michael back.