You Won't Tell Anybody

Part three of the Yandere!Jeremy AU. Part two is in the RichJake one shot book so go check that out to see what exactly is going on

TW: death, swearing, manipulation, dismemberment, pretty much everything from last chapter.

But worse

Jeremy stood by the abandoned building impatiently, tapping his foot and quickly checking his phone.

"Dillinger should be here any minute..." He mumbled, making sure his hood was over his face. He couldn't let Jake know it was him...not yet. But he couldn't wait to see the pure terror in his face when Jake learned he killed Rich.

And Jake wanted to protect him from getting killed, like Jeremy would let himself die. He needed to protect Michael....his Michael.

He finally spotted Jake and smiled, hiding so the taller male wouldn't see him. Jake looked down at the note and then looked back up.

"This...has to be the place...but nobody's here. Yo, whoever sent me this better not be shitting with me." Jake was going to leave, and Jeremy quietly snuck up behind him and hit him in the head with a frying pan.

"Looks like pan was hitting on himself." Jeremy laughed as he picked Jake up to the best of his ability and got him under the building, in which his hidden murder basement was.

He strapped Jake to the wall, his arms spread all the way out and legs as well, as if he were about to do a cart wheel. Jeremy had decided he's pull Rich's body out of the furnace and luckily, the thing hadn't heated up enough to do any real damage to the blonde boy's remains.

Jeremy got all his supplies ready, changed into his boots, and threw his jacket on to a sloppily made coat rack and waited for Jake to wake up. He decided to use his adrenaline shot and just as it had woken Rich, it woke Jake.

Jake looked around the room before seeing Jeremy smiling at him.

"Dude where the hell are we? And why does it smell like somebody died in here?" The smell was burning itself into Jake's nose before he seen something laying behind Jeremy.

"Oh we're nowhere special just my little basement that only lucky few get to see." Jeremy said sweetly, the smile never fading off of his face.

"The fuck Heere? Also answer my second question about the death!"

"Oh okay. Or would you rather your sweet Rich tell you?" Jeremy asked and the face Jake made only increased his smile.

"R-Rich is dead Jeremy!!" Jake yelled and Jeremy grabbed the body from behind him and held it in front of Jake.

"You could say that...but oh he cried. He cried over you, telling me not to hurt his Jakey. There were a lot of tears and I enjoyed watching it to be honest." Jeremy pulled a knife out of his belt and began twirling it. "I had to stab him in the heart to stop him. I almost burned his body. But I thought you'd like to see him." Jeremy turned the knife and made a stabbing motion toward Rich's heart.

"W-What did you do to him?" Jake was crying as he stared at the disheveled body of his boyfriend.

"A lot. Did you like the gift I sent you?" Jeremy got close to Jake and grinned widely.

"The fuck!? No I did not it was HIS arm!! Why the fuck did you kill him!?" Jake was screaming so loud Jeremy had to cover his mouth to shut him up.

"Shut up Jake...I killed him because he got to close to MY Micha. And I knew you'd call the cops...so now I've gotta get rid of you." Jeremy cooed and Jake looked at him in full disgust. Jeremy undid the bindings on Jake's arms and Jake stared in confusion. "Do you wanna hug Rich one last time before you both die? I'll allow it since we're friends." Jeremy's smile only widened as he teased the tall brunette.