Rumors Pt 2

(this book is so unorganized)
TW: blood, injuries, homophobes, queer being used in an offensive way, in appropriate jokes

"I-I don't want trouble you two. All I wanted to know was who s-started the rumor." Jeremy said, shaking worse than he had in his entire life.

Where was Michael!? Was all on Jeremy's mind. Before he knew it, his entire body was slammed into a locker and the crowd stared at it, some of them chanting, and some looking away.

"Hey look, the queer is crying." One of them, Jeremy believed it was Kurt, he was in to much pain to care, said, laughing as Jeremy felt something in his jaw dislocate.

"Maybe because he doesn't have his knight in shining armor to save him with his sword!" Ram laughed and the two high-fived.

"Yeah that's why. Is that why you're crying?" Kurt asked, faking sympathy for Jeremy, who felt himself being slammed into the locker again.

"He asked you a question!?" Ram had been the one to slam Jeremy. There was liquid....blood. Jeremy had given up struggling out of fear.

"KURT!! RAM!!" A voice yelled and Jeremy looked up to see Rich, Michael, and Jake standing in the crowd. "Why the HECK did I jutht get a video thhowing that you beat up my-" Rich froze when he seen Jeremy. Michael did too.

"Oh look it's his boyfriend and the other queer who used to be cool." Kurt said, a cocky smile on his face that was quickly knocked off.

"Oh shi-" Ram began but was shut up as well.

Jeremy fell to the floor, his blood over the lockers as he felt a hand on his.

"Jeremy! Jeremy look at me. Look at me please." Michael.

He came.

Jeremy quickly wrapped his arms around Michael, practically begging for him to carry him which Michael did. Trying to help regulate his shaky breath as he carried him to the office.

"Breathe Jeremy. Breathe please." Michael said and Jeremy did as told. "Good, you're doin' good. You'll be with a nurse or doctor in a few minutes I swear." Michael whispered and Jeremy smiled as he looked at Michael's eyes. They were so full of life and compassion and Jeremy seemed to be energized just from looking at it.

The nurses called a doctor, and wouldn't let Michael back to check on him.

Jeremy blacked out a few times, trying to stay conscious but failing.

They had to get him to a hospital.

Michael was too late...

(Part 3)