Missing Pt 2

Part 2!

Jeremy woke up and looked around the room.

"Oh so you finally woke up." A man was sitting in a chair next to the door and Jeremy blinked in confusion. "Do not be alarmed, I'm the one who helped you reach peace. Do you feel better since you've rested?"

"Y-Yeah. I feel a lot better actually. I don't even know why I was so upset yesterday." Jeremy replied, something off in his voice.

"That's great. Now your clothes for the day are in the bathroom, as well as a comb for your hair. Once you've cleaned up you can come downstairs to the kitchen, I'll be setting up breakfast." The man said and Jeremy nodded as he moved the covers off of himself and headed towards the bathroom that was in his room.

He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. He looked happier than he remembered. He neatly combed his shorter hair back and put the change of clothes on and when he was content with his outfit, he headed out of the bathroom, to his room, to the kitchen.

Downstairs, the man who Jeremy had spoke to before was making pancakes.

"What smells so good?" Jeremy asked and the man turned around to see Jeremy and motioned him over to the table.

"The pancakes."

"Can I have some?"

"Not yet. We must wait for the other members to get down here." The man said and Jeremy nodded, even though he was extremely confused.

Five minutes later and the table was seated by Jeremy, the man, who he learned was named Eric, and about five other people.

"Alright everybody, here is our newest member, Jeremy Heere. He reached peace within the span of a night." Eric said and Jeremy waved at them.

"It took Connor here a month to reach peace, isn't that right Con?" One of the girls asked, nudging a boy with a brown ponytail.

"Yeah a whole month. I dunno why I took so long." He said and everybody started the table seemed to laugh a bit.

"Okay Jeremy, I'm going to introduce you to everybody. The male just talking is Connor, he was the last member before you. The female who spoke before Connor is Heather(McNamara), she was before him. The female with blonde hair is Brooke, and the male next to her is Jake. The last member is Jenna." Eric said and Jeremy nodded.

He recognized Jake, Jenna, and Brooke from his school. So this is what happened to them?

"They all feel much better now that they've reached peace. Our goal is to achieve peace worldwide, but some people refuse to listen. That's what I get  new members when I can, so they can help convince others." Eric was smiling through every word. "There was this...one male, named Jared, we tried to bring him to peace with Connor, but he escaped. We don't know where he went but he could be anywhere. It's sad when people escape." Eric sounded sad, Jeremy noticed that out of everybody at the table, Connor seemed upset when he heard the name.

They all ate the pancakes quietly and headed back to their rooms until Eric called them to go out and try and convince their 'friends' to reach 'peace.'

Their life went like this every day, and Jeremy had been there for a month, and another breakfast had just passed.

When everybody was in their room, Eric heard a knock at the door. He made his way over and opened it to see Michael in the doorway.

"Hi. My boyfriend received a package from this here address and he went missing. Is he here?"

"What's his name?" Eric asked innocently, a smile still plastered on his face.