Drink This

(ok this is based on a small typo from the script where it said Michael got turned into one of the Squiped zombies... which he didn't since he was able to move just fine at the hospital and was totally okay, at least from my memory. Enjoy)

(REALLY LONG)

Jeremy rushed as fast as possible to catch the bottle, holding it tightly in his hands.

He looked back at where it came from to see the other students holding Michael down and forcing the beaker of Mountain Dew into him.

Jeremy looked down at the bottle then back to Michael.

"Oh screw it." Jeremy whispered, running and sliding next to his best friend who was now passed out on the floor.

It didn't take a second for him to jolt up in pain, and after a few minutes of freaking out just as Jeremy had, the two looked at each other.

Jeremy helped Michael to stay up and realized his eyes were beginning to glow. "Crap it's tryna sync with him...Crap...Crap Crap Crap." Jeremy thought, unscrewing the bottle's lid and handing it to Michael.

"J-Jeremy what are you-"

"Michael, drink it. Now." Jeremy said, surprised none of the other students had attacked them.

"What about-"

"Don't worry about me. Please just drink it before my Squip tries to sync with yours." Jeremy said, forcing the bottle into Michael's hands.

"But everybody else...you...you'll all be..."

"Zombies. Figures, I deserve this don't I? But seriously drink it, there's enough for you." Jeremy said and Michael hesitated before taking a big chug of the small amount if Mountain Dew Red left and within two seconds he was screaming.

After he passed out, Jeremy realized all the students were staring at him, at least the zombie students.

"You think you're really clever, saving one person. It's not like he can go get help, he won't wake up for a good two days." Jeremy's Squip said, grinning at him in a vengeful manner. "You thought that was a smart move, didn't you?" He poked Jeremy's forehead and the teenager didn't reply. "You know, this would've worked out had he not intervened during the party. If he'd stayed out of this whole thing like we planned-"

"Like you planned...I didn't plan anything." Jeremy said, eyes narrowing on the blue, glitchy figure in front of him. "If anything, I did what you told me so you'd quit abusing me. The only reason I snapped at him at the party was because I was in a crap mood. Chloe assaulted me, Jake tried to KILL me, and the night was sour anyways! I would have snapped at anybody." Jeremy said and the Squip went to talk but Jeremy cut him off. "And now you've gone and taken over the school, everybody I've known...whether they liked me or not...and honestly, I don't really care at all, to be honest...It's not like I don't deserve revenge for how much of a jerk I was. So if ya wanna do to me what you did to them," Jeremy said, motioning towards the other students, "...go ahead, I won't mind. You can cut me loose from my body and I won't care..."

Jeremy paused, looking down at Michael, who was still out as he could get.
"And that's because I don't need to care. They were never my friends and probably never will be. Only one here I have to care about is Michael and he's safe from you now...so I don't need to worry..." Jeremy said, not even realizing he was holding Michael's hand now. "As...As long as Michael's safe... I don't care what... happens to me...because these last few weeks made me realize something, and you KNOW what that something is." Jeremy said, more a statement than a question.

"...Yes I do. It seems you've fallen for Michael, which means that your goal in life has changed and that means my programming has changed...Which means I can deactivate." The Squip was very monotone about it and Jeremy smiled.