Rumors Pt 1

(i swear Jenna isn't spreading them also a ton of references.)
TW: making fun of bisexuals, rumors, inappropriate(in an offensive light, not how Michael and Jeremy use it)comments, small amounts of swearing(well one is cut off), homophobic comments, queer used in an offensive way

Jeremy noticed the looks people were giving him. Was it that big of a deal that he broke up with Christine?

"I heard he cheated on her."

"With who?"

"His little boyfriend. Michael I think."

"Wait he cheated on her for that ugly loser!?"

"Yeah."

Jeremy turned his head looking for the voices. They were all around him.

"He got it on with a dude oh my gosh!"

"Somebody tell Goranski, he'll love to pummel this kid."

"But Rich is just like him."

"True, getting Dillinger in the bed all the time. It's gross."

They were talking about his friends. Jeremy kept trying to ignore he until he heard something that killed him.

"He's just a confused lil queer. Doesn't help his best friend is a little fa-"

"SHUT UP!!" Jeremy yelled before they could even finish their sentence.

"Oh lookit that he's defending his lil boyfriend!!" Everybody had their eyes on Jeremy. The brunette turned red but his fists were still clenched.

"Now, who the hell started this rumor!?!?" He yelled and everybody moved out of the way except for three boys.

One was blonde, short, wearing a tie probably to look smart. One had neatly combed brown hair and an arm around the shorter one. He held hands with the third, wore a bright pink vest and a rainbow sweater underneath.

"Arnold what did you do?" The second male said and the smallest boy turned red. "Did you make something up again."

"I'm sorry...I swear I didn't make it up this time." The boy, Arnold, peeped out.

"Then who did?" The one in pink asked and Arnold pointed at somebody behind Jeremy.

"Dude look what we got here."

Oh no.

"Ya mean heere? The queer in the flesh."

Oh please no.

"Hey Jeremiah Queer, where's your little boyfriend!?"

"I bet he's behind a 7/11 waiting for him."

Jeremy turned to look at them. Any sign of confidence was gone.

It was two of the biggest homophobes in the entire school.

Kurt and Ram.