You're Too Good To Me

(I actually have doodles for this but I'll post them later. OMG I THOUGHT WATTPAD DELETED THIS OMG)

Jeremy let the rain fall on his bare skin, not caring that he wasn't wearing a jacket. He didn't really know why he was standing there, other than to recollect his thoughts.

He was about 5 minutes from his and Michael's place, so he knew he could walk back. Eventually he started mumbling things to himself.

"I don't deserve him...he's so nice and me...well I ruined everybody's life almost in junior year...I guess I really am a terrible person huh? Yeah I mean makes sense...somebody like me doesn't deserve love..." He continued walking.

(Meanwhile)

Michael woke up and realized Jeremy wasn't in the bed. Usually if Jeremy had left, Michael would've known but he took sleeping medicine the night before so nothing really woke him up.

"Jeremy? You in the bathroom?" Michael asked, eyeing the door to the left of the bed. No reply, no Jeremy.

Michael glanced outside and seen it was raining, he had always enjoyed rain. It was like nature's tears and he wanted to confort nature by being in it.

He quickly grabbed one of his long sleeve shirts and by habit, his hoodie, and an umbrella(along with rain boots).

When he was outside he just began taking a stroll, enjoying the occasional puddle splash he did(he is such a child isn't he).

After about 5 minutes he spotted somebody else out there and imnediatley knew who it was.

"Jeremy why are you standing in the rain without an umbrella? Or anything other than that shirt and jeans? You're gonna get sick." Michael said but Jeremy didn't reply.

Michael quickly took his hoodie off and wrapped it around Jeremy so the rain wouldn't keep tapping his bare skin like it does a closed window.

"Now c'mon, let's get you home before you start sneezing." Michael said, grabbing Jeremy's hand and bringing him under the umbrella.

They walked home in an awkward silence, one they haven't had since junior year, and when they got inside, Michael grabbed a towel and began to wash Jeremy off.

"Now. You can wear my hoodie and Creeps shirt if you want, I'll turn the heat up, and get you a blanket. Okay?" Michael asked and Jeremy nodded.

Weird, Jeremy was never this silent.

When he came back down Michael was on the couch trying to find something to watch and there was nothing on. He seen Jeremy and patted the seat next to him.

Jeremy didn't just sit next to Michael, he full on just used Michael's legs as a pillow. He sat there, laying in Michael and not saying anything.

"Jeremy, why did you go stand out in the rain by yourself with almost no clothes on?"

"Because I don't get it...why, after how much of a screw up I am, did you still come running back to me? Why are you still so nice to me? How can you even lo-" Jeremy sat up for a split second and Michael wrapped him in for a hug.

"Because...I loved you and needed to forgive you. I knew half that crap wasn't even your fault..." Michael said, running his hand through Jeremy's slightly damp hair.

"You're too good to me..." Jeremy mumbled and Michael smiled gently.

"You deserve it." He whispered into Jeremy's ear and the shorter male didn't try to argue with him.

"Michael I love you..." He whispered and Michael kissed the side of his temple.

"I love you too Jeremy."