See You In The Bonus World

Part 60 is gonna be heartbreaking y'all. Sorry I promise pt 61 will be maximum fluff...I was reading a ton of angst fics. For some reason when these two die in fics it's either by self harm or car crashes.

TW: death

Michael hadn't expected to have planned a funeral, none the less one for his boyfriend of five years.

He kept remembering the day it happened, he'd prayed Jeremy would live, but he hadn't. The car crash was so bad that he'd lost the best thing in his life.

"W-Wait why is Jeremy in the h-hospital!?" Michael yelled through the line at Mr. Heere, worry taking over his usual optimistic demeanor.

"He got into a car crash Michael. He alive, but he almost died twice when they were getting him to the hospital."

"W-Who's the jerk that crashed into him!?" Michael was rushing towards the door, trying to get out of his house as fast as possible.

"It was an accident Michael, there's no reason to get violent, the other guy got hurt to. Of course his condition isn't as bad as Jeremy...but they're trying to keep him alive." Mr. Heere's voice was shaky and Michael noticed it. "I know he'll wanna see you when he wakes up...if he wakes up..."

"Don't say that Mr. Heere, he'll wake up I promise. Jeremy's stronger than he looks." Michael was in the car at this point. "I'm driving to the hospital right now so I have to go." Michael and Mr. Heere said their goodbyes and ended the call.

Michael pulled up to the hospital and got out as quickly as he'd gotten in. He walked inside to see Mr. Heere sitting on the waiting room.

"Hi Mr. Heere...Are they allowing visitors?" Michael asked, hope filling his heart for a few seconds.

"Not yet son, they said in a few minutes, or once he woke up." Mr. Heere answered glumly, Michael took a seat next to him.

In a few minutes they were informed Jeremy woke up. He'd asked to see Michael first.

Michael walked in and seen Jeremy hooked up to so many machines it seemed unrealistic.

"Hi Jere." Michael waved gently and Jeremy's lifeless eyes seemed to glow hearing his voice.

"H-Hey Micha." Jeremy muttered, smiling to the best of his ability. It hurt Michael to see Jeremy do cut up and bruised. The blood dripping from his mouth didn't help.

"H-How you holding up?" Michael was almost crying as he looked at his boyfriend with pained eyes.

"I'm...The doctors say I won't m-make it through the night...they doubt I'll live for o-only an hour..." Jeremy whispered harshly, hating the pain he was causing Michael.

"N-No... You'll live, I know you're strong. You'll make it through the night I p-promise." Michael reassured, holding Jeremy's not injured hand in his own gently, trying to stop his tears, but they were already falling it seemed.

"Michael I...I'm not gonna live...I know that...but I w-want to spend the rest of my time with you...because I l-love you." Jeremy told him, a smile weakly making it's way on to his pale freckled face.

"Jeremy please don't s-say that. You're gonna make it I-I promise..." Michael couldn't stop crying now. He felt Jeremy place something small in his hand but he didn't look at it.

"No I'm n-n-not... It's hurting j-just to sit u-up like this....But I'm glad...glad that I can spend these last few minutes with you." Jeremy couldn't sit anymore and fell back on the pillow, looking up at Michael, who was crying harder than he ever had. "I wish I could s-spend eternity with y-you..." Jeremy told him.