Rainbow

I love this song way too much. I can't get the image of Michael singing it out of my head so here is a cute fluff chapter.

I really can't wait for next month, the month of love. Yee

Michael paced around for about 10 minutes waiting for his name to be called. He didn't normally sign up for talent shows but this year decided to...with a reason of course.

He looked at his outfit at least three times, the rainbow pattern on the shirt was enough to say "hey guess what, I'm gay!" Which Michael was and everybody knew it. He zipped the black jacket back over it and took a breath.

He knew people were gonna look at him weird when they learned what song it was, but he didn't care, he's the student who dances in the hallways like an idiot listening to 80s and 90s music, oh and of course specifically Bob Marley.

"Next up is Michael Mell!" This was it. He sighed and walked towards the stage, and when he got on he looked for Jeremy, smiling as he seen him in the front row wearing his hoodie. "He'll be singing Rainbow by Sia!"

"Thank God he didn't say what movie it was from. Michael thought as he grabbed the microphone.

As soon as the piano beat played, he started.

"I know you, you're a special one. Some see crazy where I see love." He was looking down at Jeremy as he sung. "You fall so long but soar so high. Big dreamer, shoot for open sky." The spotlight got brighter as he began walking towards the front of the stage.

"So much life in those open eyes. So much depth, you look forward to life. When your wounds open you will cry." He turned around, back towards the crowd. "Cry, oh no, and you'll question why..." He paused, so did the music, before the beat dropped and his jacket fell off.

"I can see a rainbow, in your tears as they're fallin' down. I can see your soul grow, uoo, through the pain as they hit the ground. I can see a rainbow, in you tears as the sun comes out. As the sun comes out."

As he kept singing, Jeremy was staring in utter amazement. Christine nudged his arm and motioned for the stage.

"I can't get on stage Chris. I'll get in trouble."

"Just get closer to it, I promise you'll be fine." She nudged him while they whispered and he walked closer.

Jeremy stood at the edge of the stage as he watched in amazement at Michael's singing. He'd never actually heard him sing before so it was quite the sound.

The chorus sung again and Michael looked directly down at Jeremy, holding a hand out for him. Jeremy took it and walked on to the stage, surprised nobody got on to him.

Jeremy and Michael stood in the spotlight, holding hands as Michael sung to Jeremy.

"I can see a rainbow, as the sun comes down...As the sun comes down." Michael finished, and before Jeremy could speak, Michael kissed him.

The spotlight faded and before the two knew it they heard at 9 specific screams. One was Christine, and next to her was Jenna, who was taking pictures and also screaming.

Rich, Jake, Chloe, and Brooke all sat together and were yelling. And then The boys heard their families right as they broke away. Then came the cheers.

"Michael...That was amazing..." Was all Jeremy said, too lovestruck to say anything.

"I did that for you, ya know? I've had this planned for a month and a half..." Michael mumbled and Jeremy smiled widely.

"I...I love you Michael...Guess I just couldn't see the rainbow in my eyes...Guess I was too busy looking into yours."

"I love you too and I guess so as well." Michael heard his name and turned around to see a trophy. "Wait, did I win?" He asked in amazement and their principal nodded, handing Michael the trophy.

"The winner of this year's talent show is Michael Mell!!" He yelled and Michael smiled, holding the trophy close to him.

"Congrats Micha!" Jeremy beamed, kissing Michael on the cheek, causing the older male to turn red.

They walked off stage and Jenna ran over with her camera, taking pictures.

"If this goes on your blog..."

"It's for the yearbook Michael. But I can put it on my blog." She joked, smiling as she flashed a few more shots of them before running over to Christine, who turned to see them and ran towards them.

"I told you you would be fine!" She said, slapping Michael's back.

"Wait you knew about this!?" Jeremy asked rather loudly and she nodded.

"Yep! But... Michael I have some rather bad news about the song..."

"Oh no. What is it?" He asked and she showed him her phone. Thing was, he knew exactly what it was.

"Why are you showing us a pony?" Jeremy asked before reading the song name

"Why are you showing us a pony?" Jeremy asked before reading the song name. "Michael are you okay?" He hadn't wanted Jeremy to find out.

"...No..."

The video Jenna recorded went viral that week.

'local teen unknowingly caters to Brony fandom at talent show.' (oh he knowingly did it lol)

Michael didn't come to school until the week after.

Jeremy was secretly laughing about his boyfriend's embarrassment.

This was kinda silly towards the end but I loved this song too much not to use it

This didn't make up for last chapter, nothing will...Jeremy needs to stop dying in this collection of One Shots. Like he's died a few times or came close to it.

I'm sorry about the death chapters because it makes me cry just as you do.