The band: Part 1

((Everyone is between 17-18, Song Tune is welcome to the black parade by My Chemical Romance. Ye I'm edgy))

Conor played in a band, he was the lead vocalist. The band was called The Four Fallen each band member going under a false name.
The bass guitar was Abeke, an archery girl from Nilo with amazingly dark skin, called herself Uraza.
There was Rollan the drummer, a kleptomaniac Amayan boy, he dressed as a girl named Essix.
Somehow the pianist was Meilin, the daughter of a general and she was an amazingly smart Zhongese girl, nicknamed Jhi.
Conor wasn't really important like his band mates, he was the simple son of a Shepard; yet on stage, Briggan was far more important with his deep vocals and wolfish attitude.

Rollan was better at make up compared to Meilin. They always butted heads whenever it came to doing beauty competitions "Tilt you chin up Conor or I'll poke you in the eye again," he said.
Conor hated when Rollan applied make up to his face "Do I really need this? You're getting too close to my eyes," he complained.
Rollan was using eyeliner and it made Conor antsy that he was going to be spending a concert winking again. The boy, dressed in a slim dress with feathers stitched on it, looked at Conor sternly "I can take your eye out on purpose if you keep doubting me," he threatened.
Conor didn't say anything again. Meilin came over with a small blush brush and a little gray blush "You'll never believe what happened yesterday," she said. Rollan hummed a response and picked up the brush, flickering it through the silver dust then bringing to Conor's face "So you know that Shane boy Abeke was talking to the other day? Turns out he knows the vocalist for Red Cloaked."
Rollan laughed "Yeah and I'm a girl who dresses as a dude all the time." No he was a boy who plays drag queen for a band but nobody outside of the band knew that "That's desperate if you ask me."
Meilin snorted "Shane is always desperate for attention, like his sister Drina," she replied.
Rollan stopped brushing "Okay I'm done," he said.
Meilin was sitting in a chair behind them, her outfit was a black and white hoodie with jeans that had one white leg and one black leg. She looked like a panda in her outfit. Abeke walked into the room "Ready to go?" she asked.
Conor stopped looking at his reflection, sliver blush and cobalt blue contacts. He got out of his chair "Yes, lets go," he replied.

The stage was bright when the curtains flared open, Conor felt his eyes adjust to the sudden expansion of light to the previously dark stage. They had already been introduced and the crowd was going wild.
Meilin started with a few soft notes and Conor sighed "When I was a young boy 
I'd always imagined that I'd grow up 
To be somebody great 
At the time I did not know 
That I'd be this kind of a leader 
That I would let you down

But if I had defeated 
My demons and in the first place taken 
Responsiblity 
Maybe somewhere in a different time and place, we might have had good fortune 
And claimed that reward."

Rollan and Abeke joined in. The music began thumping, this was Conor's thrill of the stage.
"Sometimes I get the feeling 
You're watching over me 
And sometimes I still feel I should give up 
But through it all 
Our rise and fall 
Your bodies in the Veil 
Because you're gone I want you all to know

I'll carry on 
I'll carry on 
And though you're dead and gone believe me 
Your memory will carry on 
Will carry on 
And in my blood I can't contain it 
This song won't convey it

Dreams that send you reeling 
From decimated worlds 
I hope somehow you hear me and wake up 
Go after the Devourer 
Never turn back 
No matter what they say 
We'll fight him to the end, until we fall!"

The beat soared as the crowd cheered. The thrill of music and what it did to people was amazing
"We'll carry on 
We'll carry on 
And though you're dead and gone believe me 
Your memory will carry on 
Will carry on 
And if I'm broken and defeated 
I hope I can continue...

On and on I'll carry through the dreams, no, no, no 
Disappointing everyone it seems, no, no, no, 
Don't look down on me 
Because I could not save you 
All."

Conor winked at a girl. For a moment she went stiff with blissful shock. Abeke joined the next line.
"Even if 
(Won't explain)
You won't forgive me 
(Or say I'm sorry) 
Not even Devourer 
(Still ashamed) 
Will ever take my heart 
(But now I shout a loud) 
He can try 
(Battle cry)
He'll never break me 
(For all the fallen)
I've got to win 
(Should have done) 
I've got to make this right 
(It this way from the start)"

The music died away from Conor to take the song on his own. His eyes scanned the sea of blank faces.
"When I was a young boy 
I'd always imagined that I'd grow up 
To be somebody great 
At the time I envisioned 
That I'd be this celebrated leader 
That glory would be ours

Just a fool 
I'm not a leader 
Just a boy 
Who sings in a band
Just a boy 
I'm not a leader

And I... 
Don't... 
Care anymore!"

The music came back in a roar at the end of his line. Conor's heart was pounding, his blood thundered in his ears.
"And when we're dead and gone believe me 
Our memory will carry on 
Will carry on 
And when Devourer finally defeated 
They'll tell our story cause we've won

Won't explain 
Or say I'm sorry 
Not ashamed 
So now we shout a loud 
Battle cry 
For all our allies 
Now we've found 
Ourselves a brand new start!

If I'm a fool 
If I'm a leader 
I'm still a boy 
Who sings in a band 
Just a boy 
And I'm the leader

THE FOUR FALLEN!"
The curtain came down and the light vanished, the thrill of music went away along with it. Conor felt hot and sweaty in his Briggan costume. The fur lined jacket was tickling his face and he really wanted to sneeze.

At school, the Air conditioners were broken and Conor wore long sleeved shirts because of an accident after their first show. Rollan, Conor, Abeke, and Meilin had gotten tattoos of their animal personas. Rollan was smart but also stupidly, got his one his chest over his heart; Abeke and Conor had their tattoos on their arms; Meilin got hers on the back of her hand. 
He was hot and sweaty and really wanted the sweet relief of cold air. Conor was tempted to pull his sleeves up but Rollan's adopted father, Mr. Tarik, had found out about Rollan's tattoo. He scolded his son and warned if he found out any of his friends had one, their parents were getting a call. Conor was not risking it.