A King's Folly 4

((I'M SORRY))

Shane had gotten over the issue for earlier this morning. He sat in his study as he waited for a certain something to arrive.
The door opened and Conor came into the room with an empty bowl "I dumped it out," he said.
Shane frowned "Do you have something against salads?" He held back the last of his comment. Because your figure says so.
Conor placed the blow down on the desk "Those leaves in it are Slum Leaves," he replied.
Shane raised an eyebrow "Slum leaves?"
Conor nodded "They grow in the real nasty parts of towns and villages, pretty much the slums, but eating them causes drowsiness. We used them to help slaughter sheets back in eura."
Shane nudged the bowl away and looked at his paperwork for the day. He looked at Conor "Would you mind asking the cooks to make some real salad?" he asked.
Conor bowed which caused his shirt to ride up in the back. Shane enjoyed the sight as the chubby boy left. He looked at his paperwork again "Great beasts Conor what are you doing to me?" he muttered.

Shane knocked on Conor's door.
... No response.
He knocked again.
... Still no response.
He knocked one last time.
.... Once more no response.
Shane pushed the door open and noticed why Conor hadn't answered the door. He was asleep. Dead asleep. Shane placed the tray down on the nightstand.
He sat down next to Conor who barely stirred at the motion. Shane brushed the few loose hair strands away from Conor's face and softly kissed his cheek. The king laid down next to his servant, curling around him. He wanted to stay like this, forget about being a king and a leader, simply lay down with someone and relax.
--WARNING--

Conor whimpered in his sleep. Shane sat up as the Euran boy whined again. Conor's hands tightened on the bedsheet as his body became tense. Shane moved to touch Conor's shoulder. He was probably having a bad dream or a nightmare. Conor moaned.
Shane stopped. No. No. No.  This couldn't be right. He wasn't- that couldn't have been- The king panicked as Conor's body became tense and his breathing became faster. Shane couldn't move only which in horrified interest.
"Sha-ne."

--OKAY YOU GOOD--
That got him moving. Shane got off the bed, ignoring as he bumped into the nightstand and sending the tray of little chocolate cakes to the floor. He slammed the door shut and ran to his room. He hid under his blanket, the sight and sounds were burned deeply into his mind. Shane choked on his panting breath "Stop. Stop thinking about it," he scolded himself. It was begging for attention. Shane willed the thoughts away but couldn't get rid of the sight. Conor's flushed face, his hands digging into the blanket, the noises he made.
Shane did not sleep a wink that night.