Good morning

Shane knew it was creepy to watch his boyfriend sleep but the sight bathed in the early morning sunshine was utterly stunning. Peaceful. He ached to reach out, to trace contours and memorize every inch, but doing that would shatter the blissful rest. So he watched, entranced....
And promptly slammed his eyes shut in panic when they stirred awake, cheeks burning, pretending to still be asleep.
The bed shifted as Conor propped himself up “…are you blushing?” he whispered.
Shane held his composer. A hand trailed over his cheek, a thumb swiped over his lips as a sigh came from Conor. He felt sensitive as if his nerves came above his skin and Conor tapped each and every one. A kiss pressed to his shoulder "I know you're awake Shane, you aren't as sneaky in human form as you are in alligator form."
Oh that was asking for a nip but Shane knew Conor was teasing him. Fingers danced across his scales with a soft giggle "I guess Gator boy is still asleep," Conor whispered.
"Such shame, I was in a good mood too." Shane was weak and opened his eyes as Conor stretched his arms over his head.
Shane smiled at his handiwork, dark patches along with bite marks littered the back of Conor's neck and his back as well. The Crocodile wrapped his arks around Conor "I heard Good Mood, think you can handle another round of last night," he teased.
Conor laugh softly and briefly "Think you can last longer?"
"Is that a challenge?"
"You know I'm good competition for you."
Both smiled as the kissed each other. Shane loved waking up beside his boyfriend Conor and maybe one day his husband.