Fairy Tale 2

Tale 1: Beauty and the Beast (PT 2)

Shane stretched as he woke up. He took in the large expanse of bed. A tray of food sat on the nightstand. So that wasn't a dream. He was really was living with a beast now. The former farmer boy began picking away at the food on the tray. He began to eat it.

----

After awhile Shane finished the food and walked out with the tray. If he could locate the kitchen then he'd be able t-

Paw-like hands took the tray from Shane's hand and the cloaked figure of the beast walked past him "You may wander around the manor, I will not disturb you but only if you stay out of the third floor right wing," he grumbled.

Shane stared at the beast's hidden face, able to see a few of his animalistic features. He glared "Why should I stay out of the right wing?" He asked.

The beast stared at him with those mixed color eyes "Manor law, you cannot enter with the house master's permission," he stated. The beast turned away swiftly as if to end the conversation.

Shane wasn't letting it stop "Well I do not see any house master so why should I listen to the word of somebody not here?" He retorted.

The beast dropped the tray and whirled around to face Shane. His hood slipped off and revealed the horns and wolfish face. Shane backed away as the creature approached him "Manor Law. If The Master Forbids It. THEREFORE THE MASTER FORBIDS IT WHETHER THEY ARE PRESENT OR NOT!" The Beast roared.

Shane fell back with a thump. The beast grabbed his collar and dragged him towards the stair well. He tried fighting back but it was no use. The beast was grip was deadlocked on his collar and there was no escape.

----

The creature tossed him in his room and slammed the door. There was a small click just as Shane got to it. An experimental tug revealed it was locked and Shane was trapped in his room. Shane started banging on it, he didn't want to be trapped in here.

Slowly and eventually Shane slid down and say on the floor. It was useless no matter what he did. The beast made a promise and kept to it. He fell asleep there.

-----

Shane found himself on his bed and another food tray next to him. It was preped for a dinner. It was dark outside from the window. A dark, starry sky and a bright full moon. Shane got out of bed and went to the window to pull the curtain shut. He stopped when something outside caught his eye.

A garden of flowers but that wasn't the only thing there. A human boy with golden blond hair. He tended to the flowers. Shane rushed to his bedroom door but slammed into it when the door didn't open. He groaned in pain.

Right. It was still locked. Or maybe the beast locked it at night so Shane couldn't escape? Either way he was trapped.

Shane went back to the window but stopped when he saw the boy was missing. He sighed, pulled the curtains shut. Once again he was alone in the darkness of his room with nobody.