A King's Folly 6

((SCREAMING))

It had been about a month since the servant accident. Shane hadn't told Conor about what had happened, they had been getting closer during the meetings in the morning and during their taste testing gig. Shane held a tray of very thin bread sticks as he knocked on Conor's door. There was noise behind the door "I think we shouldn't meet tonight," Conor said.
Shane raised a questionable eyebrow "Is something the matter?" He asked.
"No, its just... That Zhongese chef girl made me wear something embarrassing, she said you'd like it."
Shane looked at the doorknob "Min-ri? I don't think it will be that bad if she picked it," he replied.
"You'll think I look disgusting."
Shane leaned on the room "No I won't, I have not once said anything bad about you," which was true, yes he had thought of very inappropriate things to say or do but would never voiced those words for a good long while.
The door freaked open a little as Conor peeked through the small gap "You sure?" He asked.
Shane smiled "Yes, I promise," he reassured.
The door opened more and Shane tightened his grip on the tray in surprise. Conor blushed as he tugged at the shirt's hem. The other blond was wearing a tight button up shirt and snug fitting shorts. He blushed bright red "I told you, it's embarrassing," he muttered.
Shane whined as a response at Conor because- oh great beasts no, mmmmhhhhh "CanIsitdownplease?" He asked.
Conor looked up in confusion "What?" He asked, not catching a single word.
Shane whined "Sit... Please..." He said. Oh his mind was working serious voodoo on him. Min-ri knew, of course she knew.
Conor sat on the bed and pulled the blanket over his shoulders, Shane placed the tray down then sat next to Conor.
Shane grabbed the blanket and slid it back "Great beasts you are beautiful," he muttered.
Conor blushed "No I'm not, I know what I look like," he replied, almost shameful.
Shane looked at Conor's face "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.
Conor couldn't look at Shane "I know that I'm fat Shane, I know what people say about me behind my back," he replied.
Shane turned Conor to look at him "Do you really believe that?" He asked.
Conor frowned "Yes."
Shane released him "Alright, guess a punishment is in order," he said. The king stood up "I'll be back," he added.
Conor stood up "Wait a punishment? What do you-" Shane left before he could answer. Well guess he was going to have some fun tonight.

Min-ri smiled as Shane entered the kitchen "Hello Master Shane," she greeted.
Shane sighed "I cannot believe you made him wear that, you knew it was too small," he said.
The zhongese girl took a few things off the shelf "Its not my fault that you like your squishy servant," she countered.
Shane blushed "Anyway I need you to help me make some more chocolate rolls," he said, changing the subject.
Min-ri giggled softly "Alright," she replied. They worked in silence. Occasionally asking for ingredients or checking the ovens.

Shane carried an overcrowded tray of chocolate filled rolls. He used his foot to nudge open the door.
Conor was once again asleep. Shane stared at him in slight disappointment. The king set his other tray down on the bed and straddled Conor "Wake up," he said, patting the chubby man's cheek.
Conor whined and peeked his eyes open "Mmh?" He hummed.
Shane smiled "Hey sleepy, time for punishment," he said warmly.