Good Kid

Zaeser sat on the ground. Once again, kicked out of another school for causing trouble he didn't start "Six schools in six years, been kicked out of every place. Everything I ever do is wrong! Never find where I belong, everybody on my case," he mumbled.

Zaeser began walking to the boating dock, a new place to stay "The same old story, the same old song: Don't act up, don't act out- Be strong!"

He leaned over the side, Gar tilted his head as he listened "I keep my head down, I keep my chin up but it ends up all the same with; Pack your bags, Zaeser, you're always to blame!"

He slammed his fists down on the railing "I never try to do anything! I never mean to hurt anyone! I try, I try to be a good kid, a good kid, a good son," he frowned deeply as he stated at the ocean. The letter from his parents fresh on his mind ,But no one ever will take my side! All I ever do is take the fall! I swear, I swear that I'm a good kid, guess I'm good for nothing at all," he mumbled.

Zaeser watched as the boat pulled into harbour. Redcloak and greencloaks mingling "My teachers are world class jerks, Mom and Dad were never there. The only person that really mattered? Well, he would vanish into air!"

His new home for the time being "And now I finally find a haven, someplace where I can stay- 'till it's: Pack your bags, Zaeaer! Now go, go away!" He said in a mocking voice.

He dropped his bags off in his room "I never try to do anything, I never mean to hurt anyone- I swear, I swear that I'm a good kid... Yeah, Zaeser, that's a good one," he mumbled with a sad smile.

His hands clenched into fist as he wandered from place to place "But no one ever will take my side, all I ever do is take the fall! I swear, I swear that I'm a good kid.. Guess I'm good for nothing at all," he muttered.

"All the schools in six years; Every battle, everyday. No one ever tells me that they're proud No one asks me: Zaeser, how'd you like to come round and stay?" He said, finding a training all.

He grabbed a sword off the weapons rack. Car watched him as he began to tear apart a training dummy. It would help relieve so anger "All you get are bad grades and a bum rap and a bad rep and a good smack and no friendsand no hopeand no family-" he stopped. The sword was trembling as his hands shook. He dropped it like it was burning "They're always away."

He slumped over on a wall in the room, people avoiding him "Swear I never stole anything, I never meant to hurt anyone. I swear- I swear that I'm a good kid. A good kid, who's had a bad run," he hugged his knees to his chest and buried his face into them as the tears swelled up.

He was breathing heavily to hold them back "And all I need is one last chance to prove I'm good enough for someone, I'm good enough for someone," he muttered.

Somebody tapped his shoulder. Zaeser glanced up. Two boys were looking down at him with two guys as well. They were seen through just like Gar. Zaeser smiled "I'm good enough for someone," he said softly. He stood up, following the two boys- Xavier, who was with Zerif and York, who was with Tarik- Over to their friends. Alyssa, Benji, and -a boy who Zaeser found surprisingly cute- Chester.

I'm good enough for someone!