King, Grahv, Shane

From Grahv's POV

I give him hunger, he will hunt. I give him cold, he will seek light. I give his scents, he will hunt.

We feast upon on animals as one, tearing the flesh and breaking the bones. Prowling, sinking, hidden. He tracks and I look. He feasts and I listen. We are hunters.

We see through the same eyes and speak through the same mouth. He understands my tongue and I understand his tongue. He speaks to animals and I speak to humans. I give him answers when he ask questions. I am his reassurance.

We see the girl without her friend and the boy whose friend sits on his shoulder. My boy and I exchange words mentally. He is afraid of what they will think. I reassure him, they will forgive as they are not like themselves before. Look upon the girl who is broken just like us. She is one half and we are one whole.

My boy trusts my words despite that he controlled me once. I forgive him, they will forgive him too. We built a bask of people like us. We are seeking forgiveness and upon our float of sins we will rise up for our forgiven truth. We are one my boy. We are one, you and I. We are one.

I trust him one last time. When he sees the girl's friend. The friend will kill her. My boy dies not speak to me only rushes and I take over. I shove, claw, bite, and tear at the familiar friend. We are in pain as the old friend vanishes but the girl appears. I do not say a word, only my boy speaks. He speaks and gives a last breath.

We are one, walking away in this dim glow. I feel myself slipping away and touch my boy. This is our final goodbye until we return. We speak the same tongue now. I look like him with his scales and yellow eyes but he looks like himself before I appeared. I smiled "I will love you forever, you are my boy and I forgive everything you did and have done," I say. His eyes are watery as I brush his tears away "Goodbye my boy, we shall meet again," I say. We fade away.

I enter a place where my body is mine. I stretch out to take in the sun, I see a boy with golden hair and Blue eyes. What a strange pale boy who has called me from my sleep.