Undercover G- Girls? 2

Shane hated his new girl body. Everything was uncomfortable. His chest felt heavy, his legs were oddly wide with nothing between them. He felt weird the first time he shifted like this too.

It was around midnight when his body washed over that familiar tingling of shifting from one small size to a much larger size. Except it felt like the first time. PAINFUL.
Shane let out a sharp painful gasp. Conor stirred from his spot on the bed "What's wrong?" he asked.
Shane smiled weakly as the pain spiked "Its n- nothing, I'm f- CRAP!" he curled into himself.
Conor sat up "Shane? What's wrong?" he asked softly.
Shane whimpered, he hated making people worry. He grabbed Conor's hand "It hurts, it hurts," he couldn't think of much to say. His voice broke into high screeches and he couldn't help but sob as the pain got worse.
Conor went to get Rollan but Shane held Conor's hand "Please! Please stay!" he begged. He needed someone to keep him safe. He wanted the pain to go away.
Conor pressed a kiss to Shane's head "I'll be back, I promise," he said.

They had brought the nurse but the pain had turned from a raving wave to an utter pain filled crescendo. Shane screeched as his body kept forcing waves after waves of pain. His body didn't understand why he wasn't shifting. Shane was pushing it down until he had somebody to help him.
The nurse made Conor and Rollan hold him down. He sobbed "Please! Please! Don't do it! It hurts! It hurts too much!" he begged. The nurse forced the glass to his lips and its acid flavor rushed doesn his throat. Why was he always the one drinking painful potions? It went from a crescendo to a symphony and Shane screamed so loud that all of the girls in school heard and half of the boys must have heard.
It was too much and when Conor went to touch him, he shoved the boy-girl away "DON'T TOUCH ME!" he screeched. Conor had helped even after Shane had asked him not too. He kept crying as his will to fight it off dwindled. The shifting hurt so much and so badly. His scales shredded the soft pink clothing. His body grew bigger as the bed creaked under the new weight. Bones broke, tendons snapped, skin harden, teeth morphed as his body meshed and morphed itself together. He blacked out just as it finished.

Shane woke up around early morning. His body felt tired and like a stretched out. He slid off the bed with a thud and slowly crawled to the bathroom. He moved more like a crocodile on all fours and thumping loudly. Once he got to the bathroom he vomited. Multiple times. Hands pulled his long golden hair back and tied it up then pressed to his back making soft circles.
"Feeling better Miss Crocodile?" Abeke asked.
Shane leaned over the toilet and unleashed another wave of stomach bile. His body shivered after he was done "K- kill me," he uttered.
Another press came into the bathroom "Drina?" Corrine asked.
Abeke looked at the large scaly crocodile girl "Wait Drina?" she said in suprirse.
Shane let out a hiss at Conor "You did this! You let that woman hurt me!" he snapped.
Conor stood back a few steps "Drina, I'm sorry but you weren't shifting what could I do?" he asked.
Shane felt a painful sob bubble up his chest "Could have stayed in my room! Cloud have stayed with me, Conor!" he countered then covered his muzzle. The two looked at Abeke as she took it in "Oh my greatbeast you're Conor Macfenray from the boys school!" she said, pointing at him.
Conor looked horrified as his eyes turned from green to blue "No I'm not, I'm Corrine," he said. Abeke's face flickered as if trying not to believe it. Conor got closer "Abeke Drina called me Corrine, you must have heard it wrong," he added.
Abeke's face relaxed "I must have heard wrong, probably still tired," she said and left.
Shane looked at Conor as his eyes turned green again "Do not utter a word of this," he said then quickly left the bathroom.
After what Shane had witnessed, raised more questions than answers. It also brought fear because he had revealed Conor's identity and he was almost caught.