||Video games||

Ed never found out that Dan stayed the night or the fact he was ringing the doorbell at one in the morning. Right now I was sitting on the couch in my apartment with my headphones in while doing a sketch.  

The headphones were soundproof so I couldn't hear a thing, although this didn't bother me knowing Ed would be at work today. Suddenly someone grabbed my shoulders making me put a deep line of the lead pencil through the work. Knowing who it was I frowned up at Drake who apologised straight away. 

"Why are you back here?" I questioned shutting the book and turning to him. 

"Well I haven't seen my girlfriend in almost a month so I came to visit." Standing from the couch I went to the kitchen to find something to eat. "Why are you so rude?"  I raised an eyebrow at him grabbing a fruity bar.

"You did just reck a drawing of mine and scare the shit out of me. Arn't I allowed to be pissed?" Nodding his head in agreement I went to not speaking. the doorbell rang so Drake went to answer it while I went to put some proper clothes on.

In the middle of getting changed my door opened. I froze and jumped behind my closet.

"S-sorry I should have knocked." Lucky for the two of us I had not taken off my bra. Putting on a different topic on I quickly moved away from my closet.

"I should have locked the door." I flopped down onto the bed. Of course, something like this happened to me. Dan shuffled over to my desk chair and It was silent for a bit. 

"Phil's going back to his parent's house for the weekend and we have spooky week until Halloween." I lifted my head up from my bed to look at him. my left eyebrow raised. "So I was wondering if you could play a video game with me for the channel?" 

"A horror game?" I asked and he nodded looking like he was trying to hold off a sarcastic remark.

" Is that bad, we could find something not scary if you want?" I shook my head and looked back at the ceiling.

"It's just last time I was in a random video of yours it didn't go so well with the comments." I wasn't trying to make it sound like it bothered me, the viewers just didn't like me very much.

"No don't be stupid, they thought you were great. Besides after the last time I played a horror game by myself, I couldn't sleep. I need you there." I let out a sigh of defeat making Dan smile and came to sit next to me for a hug. "They have to get used to the idea anyway. We're dating after all." Shrugging my shoulders I lent into him trying not to think about later tonight.

"Hey (y/n) did you..." Dan turned to face Drake and I glared at him. "I ruined the moment didn't I ."

"Ya think?!" I puffed my cheeks.

----------------------

It was just after 8 and I was heading out to Dan's house. Ed went out to a late dinner with Drake leaving me alone and Dan said he had something important to do before the Video so I was alone for two hours. It was a good time for me to freak out by myself. Knocking on the door I rocked back and forward waiting a few moments the door opened showing dan smiling a little too much. 

"Right this way." I rolled my eyes at his poshness and took the hand he held out for me. The door shut as we walked inside.

"What were you doing today, you know the important thing?" He laughed a little taking me around the corner. The kitchen. It looked normal but for something over the bench.

"There creepy crispy cakes." Dan wiggled his fingers around the plate making me laugh. "We filmed the video today because Phils gone on Halloween." Nodding my head I took one.

"These taste good. See I told you anyone can cook." I murmured out while eating more of the food.

"Quoting Ratatouille isn't helping." I laughed pushing him back by the shoulder.

"The decorating could have been better though," I spoke admiring the weird designs on the crispy cakes.

"There's is a good reason for that but for now we must film the video." Taking the last bite I went with Dan into the gaming room. The room was still set up the way I last saw it. I did help with the designs. Sitting down on one of the seats my phone was itching me to look at it. Going through my phone while Dan was setting up. It went quiet for a little while until I heard a massive scream. I just looked up from my phone with a glare. 

"How did that not scare you?" Shrugging my shoulders I noticed the Camera was on. 

"What are we playing today?" He stopped me 

"I have to introduce you first." Clearing his throat and tapping on the table I rolled my eyes at him. " Hi, welcome back to dan and Phil games where Phil isn't sitting next to me." 

"Yeah, no shit." He gave me a really face and I just laughed. "I'm (Y/N). So what are we playing?" 

"A new game that will give you nightmares." He seemed more serious now and energetic than a few moments ago. 

"Great. Whats the name?" That's when he grabbed out the DVD. showing 'The evil within 2' on it. "Oh, I played the first one." Dan seemed slightly shocked. "Very gory, quite disgusting really." 

"Why didn't you tell me? I would have played it beforehand." He whined while putting the game in.

"Well it never came up in conversation and you didn't tell me what game we were playing in the first place. this is all on you buddy." He chuckled and raised his hands in defence. 

"Sorry did I strike a nerve?" The lights went dimmer and I looked over at him again.

"Why did you turn the lights down, I can't see anything around me?" Yes, I've played the first game but the lights were on and I didn't have a camera aimed at my face. 

"Immersion (Y/N), Immersion."