||Traveling to America||

America. America. I'm going to fucking America! I've never been outside of the UK nor did I ever think I'd be able to until retirement! And now I'm travelling across the world! These thoughts didn't come to me until I was packing for the trip. I knew Ed would be bummed that the wedding plans would need to be done over Skype and such but she wished me luck over the long conversation of how Drake proposed. The two were coming back in two weeks while the boys and I were leaving tomorrow.

I was packing some extremely nice clothes just in case when Dan came into my room.

"We just finished the live stream..... Why do you have a thong sitting out in the open like this?" Looking to the side I saw a thong I wear with a dress so you can't see the creases.

"Well, this is my room I can leave anything out if I want and if I don't wear a thong with this dress everyone can see the outlining of my underwear," I explained grabbing both of them tossing them into the bag.

"Well, I can't wait for you to wear that dress." Slapping his shoulder I zipped up the bag.

"Now toiletries!" I pointed across the room but Dan stopped me.

"Why are you so organized?" I giggled at him. "And excited?" Wrapping my arms around him we held an embrace for a short while.

"Because I'm travelling across the world with two amazing people that I care deeply for and this is making me energized."  Wiggling out of his grasp I rushed into my bathroom to grab everything.

"Tyler called me earlier today...." Dan had moved to the doorway of my bathroom. Looking back I recalled the birthday party we went to a while ago. "He said he wanted to meet up with us to do a video with you." I dropped the toothpaste tube in my hand.

"Tyler was serious? I thought he'd be too drunk to remember anything he said that night." I sighed crouching to pick the tube up.

"Well, he seemed excited. I kinda feel bummed he didn't invite Phil and I over as well." Tossing a fell more things I groaned. This was bound to go wrong.

"You're definitely coming along with me. I'm not going alone, I never wanted to be on people's screens much." Pouting as I squeezed everything into the suitcase and Dan helped zip it shut.

"I wouldn't dare leave you with Tyler. I couldn't imagine the plans he has for that video." Breathlessly laughing I pulled the suitcase off my bed and onto the floor. Falling onto my bed I let out a sigh.

"I won't be able to sleep in the comfort of my own bed for five months. How will I cope?" Dan took the seat next to me. It was the same position as the night of my dad's birthday party. When I finally calmed down mum had left but the mood was gone so Dan and I crashed at Sam's house for the night. Dad apologized profusely to Dan about the whole incident but of course, Dan apologized for not doing more to help the two practically apologized to each other for ten minutes straight.

"I'll be next to you every night and hopefully make every night enjoyable." I laughed rolling over to my side.

"That sounds painful. I don't think doing 'it'every day is good for your health." Dan moved grabbing my waist while in a fit of laughter his smile warms my heart.

"That's not what I was insinuating but we can do 'it' now if you want." It went into a staring contest for half a minute each of us waiting for the other to do something. Dan pulled me closer with our lips grazing across one another.

"If you insist," I whispered then having my lips attacked. Moaning against Dan's lips on mine his hand ran up and down my thin grey singlet. I brushed one of my hands through Dan's messed up hair tangling my fingers to pull on the roots. Parting for a short moment we wanted against each other's skin. Dan rolling on top of me before kissing me again. but before anything could get too heated my phone vibrated and the normal iPhone ringtone buzzed our ears. Dan groaned stopping and I grabbed the phone quickly answering.

"Yeah.....i-its (y/n)." Slightly studdered on my words I lifted myself up.

"Hey, girl just wanted to check in before you leave." I sighed, Sam you have perfect timing as always.

"Thanks, I was just in the middle of something." Glancing at Dan who was looking at his phone.

"Can't be more important than talking to your amazing talented sister." Rolling my eyes I chuckled.

"Uh huh not how I would describe you but sure whatever you say."

-----------
The flight was on time giving me enough time to grab a hot drink before leaving.
"Why did you guys decide to watch queer eye? I told you you'd cry." I sighed tapping Dan's head when he sobbed in my shoulder. The both of them even knowing my warning watch this tear making thing I knew would break them both while I played fortnight waiting for the two of them the breakdown.

"It's just so sad." Rolling my eyes I gave Dan the controller.

"Here see if you can beat fourth place. It will keep your mind off depressing things." The flight was taking forever and I was already mentally exhausted from all the planning. But knowing it would be hard to complete work when site seeing I went in with some new designs. When I was working I cod see Phil filming me from the reflection of my screen.

"Phil I know what you're doing. Just turn off the camera before I show off that sneaky photo I took of you pouring your eyes out over queer eye." He stopped while Dan laughed at my remark leaning. Against me more, tilting his head on my shoulder.

"I surrender."