||Moving in||

The honeymoon was over in a flash and when we arrived back all my things were in boxes around Dan and Phil's place. They managed to remove everything from my apartment in that time. Phil is a saint. Currently, I was going through all of Dan and Phil kitchen supplies and the lack thereof.

"I don't understand how you people live without a slow cooker," I mumbled mostly to myself but Dan heard me from my new office.

"Easy, we order takeaway." He shouted from under my desk.

"Well not anymore, freshly cooked food every day but for Friday nights."

"Yay!" Phil cheered from the couch. By the end of the morning, I'd removed half of the pointless things in the kitchen adding my own stuff.

"I'm done." I clapped tossing the last box to the hallway. "Dan did you finish the..." Walking in he was stacking up my games to a shelf.

"You have the remade resident evil 2?" I glanced to the game in his hand.

"I'm a big fan of the games, I played all of them with an old friend from school," I said while getting out the older versions and placing it next to the new one in the shelf.

"I sometimes forget you're a gamer," Dan said before hugging me from behind placing his chin on my head.

"That's sad since we are married now." I laughed turning to face him.

"And I'll never know why you choose me."

"Because you stole my heart." Pecking his lips I untangled myself from him. "Now we must finish unpacking my clothes into OUR room." He liked when I said that, smiling at me he nodded. We had to shuffle a few things around but managing to fit in a wardrobe in a way not to clutter the room it was perfect. "Did you manage to start that new video you thought of?" I asked folding away some shorts almost finished after half an hour of organizing.

"Uh nooooo, but I'll get onto it." Dan made a face of procrastination so I stood gathering the last piece of clothing and chucking it on me.

"I'll go down to my web designing while you set up your little studio." Kissing his head he sighed wrapping his arms around my lower waist.

"We only go back three days ago. Can't we have some alone time?" He squeezed my ass giving me goosebumps bumps.

"Haha Dan we had alone time all day every day for two weeks and you sure took advantage of that. We can have some 'fun' after I've cooked dinner alright." Leaving him in our room I blushed looking down at my wedding ring. This has to be a dream. I'd tell myself this every time I saw this ring on my finger.

------------
"So do you also think sex feels different when married?" Ed asked me for the fifth time and I kicked her from under the table lightly.

"We have little kids on the table over be subtle about it." She giggled taking a sip of her coffee. I had a green tea in a large mug, we told each other we'd meet up every week to catch up on each other's lives and all Ed could talk about was sex. "it was the same for me, just as passionate. Maybe you guys weren't trying hard enough before." Ed took offence to my remark saying she's the best at winning over Drake. I just wanted to stop the conversation altogether, but she persisted as always going on and on. The mothers next to us had to leave due to their kids asking too many questions. I kinda wish I could leave this conversation.

"That's enough Ed, we should get going before I rip off my own ears."

"Do you know about next week?" I shook my head looking up from my phone " Phil just sent me an invite to your place. Movie night he said, Drake's invited as well." Guess they wanted to celebrate me moving in. Dan did mention something but I was half asleep when I got asked.

"Sounds about right. I've got to go home, I left Dan trying to beat my record with just dance. I'm sure he's passed out by now." We gave each other a quick hug before I went off to my place. I let Ed have the car and the furniture from the old place and she gave me some money even when I said no.

When arriving home Dan was asleep on the couch looking sweaty. I was right, u thought to myself sneaking up and turning off the TV. He didn't quite beat my score.

"Hey Phil,." I whispered seeing him creep in. "Did he almost die from dehydration?"

"He passed out about ten minutes ago calling you a monster for being that good at just dance." I laughed remembering my days of constant just dance saying it was the only fun way to exercise.

"Welp I'm going to cook dinner, let me know if sleeping beauty needs to be woken up."