||Tour bus||

It was our first night on the tour bus, Phil was worried mostly for his travel sickness and for me it was I'd end up rolling off the bed when we did a sharp turn. The two boys were quickly doing a bus tour while I layed down on the bed typing away on my computer.

"And here's (y/n) always working." Dan had his phone gazing over on my screen.

"Actually I'm just posting a new drawing on Tumblr." Phil looked at the interactive introverts art I did from the main campaign.

" Phil looked at the interactive introverts art I did from the main campaign

(https://www.redbubble.com/people/tuiipie/works/29215606-dan-and-phil-interactive-introverts?p=poster I found this on red bubble)

"I'd still call that work." Shrugging they moved on through to the next room. Only another few minutes past and I felt a tap on my arm.

"Did you wanna play a video game?" I smiled nodding my head and jumped out of bed. Dan planted a kiss on my forehead as we walked the short distance to the backroom.

"I'm going to destroy both of you hoes," I growled when kicking Phil's avatar Kirby in Super Smash Bros.

"Well, I'll eat you!" Dan and I both laughed at his horrible come back. Phil tried to attack me but Dan came from about as link slamming his sword into Kirby's head making him fly off the screen.

"Eat my dust!" That's when I shot him with my arrow. Being Pitt I flew to a high platform trying to reach for the powerup. But somehow Phil managed to get it.

"How the fuck did you get the powerup?" I shouted trying to hide.

"Run!" Dan shouted as we both shot arrows towards Kirby but Dan got hit. "You better thank me for saving your ass." I raised an eyebrow at Dan looking away from the screen that had my character in first place.

"You weren't trying to save me, it's your own damn fault you got shot across the screen." I laughed and laughed some more when Dan started tickling me. "Phil save me!"

"We have sushi...... What are you two doing?" One of our Co-workers was in the hallway and could see Dan and I rolling around on the floor.

"Yesssssss I've been looking forward to this." Phil jumped up from the couch to the front room.

"Should we go join them?" Dan looked back at me.

"That would be wise Phil would eat everything if we don't go now." Kissing him quickly before standing we devoured the sushi in the span of 10 minutes.

---------
"An actual bed!" I yelled. After another week we finally got to sleep in a hotel before another show. Flopping down it was 11 and it took longer than expected to arrive in our room.
"Leave some space for me.... Starfish." My whole body was spread across the bed as I stretched out. Sitting in the same spot for so long makes you so stiff.

"Their actually called sea stars." Dan scoffed at my remark. "It's true look it up. They changed the name because starfish aren't fish." He got out his phone. Sitting up I pulled Dan down so he sat in front of me and I looked over his shoulder.

"See I told you!" I shouted pointing at his phone.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you spork." I grinned rolling over to the other side of the bed.

"I'm going to brush my teeth." Stating that I wondered out of the room. It's been so long since we've had a date together, with all the travelling and site seeing it's hard to find the time. Sighing I spat out the toothpaste washing my mouth out with water.

"(Y/n)!" Rolling my eyes at the sound of a whine. Poking my head out Dan was on his phone reading something. "Tyler is coming over to the hotel tomorrow to do the video." I coughed on my own spit... Well more like choked.

"W-what!?!"

----------

"Hey friends, today I'm here with two  special guests (y/n) and Dan!" How did this end up happening, why did Tyler think this was a good idea?
"Now you two are dating." I snorted.

"Well spotted." The two cracked up in laughter.

"Anyways you're dating but no one knows anything about your relationship. So today is a Q&A!" Tyler raised both our hands in the air.

"Yay." We said in unison in response.

"Right let's go!" He was flicking through his phone for a moment. "How did you two meet?" Tyler gestured for Dan to speak.

"Phil and I were going out for lunch with some friends when (y/n) had just moved in. We met when Eden her roommate was asking..."

"Demanding." I interrupted making Dan laugh.

"Right, demanding for her to get Starbucks. That's when we met."

20 embarrassing questions later Tyler finished the video.

"Oh my God, I had no idea you're so funny." I raised an eyebrow at the comment. 

"should I be taking that as a compliment?" Tyler chuckled again, but this guy can laugh. 

"Yes girl, you should be in more videos!" His hand tapped my shoulder and this only made my eyes roll. 

"I don't think she could take the amount of camera time." Dan laughed making my face blush. 

"I'm just not a big fan of the camera ok!?!" 

"But you're a natural." I hummed in response falling back onto the bed wanting to hide in a corner.