||Dancing?!?||

I was sitting on the couch in the living room playing Detroit: becoming human for the second time when Dan came into the room.

"I have a video idea." I glanced over to him before quickly looking back to the screen not wanting to miss a step in the chase scene.

"Shoot," I said to Dan as I managed to get past the high way and into the city scene.

"You should try to teach Phil and I to dance." Phil who was sitting on the seat across from me eating cereal from the box almost choked.

"W-what??!" He coughed out not knowing about my dancing.

"Well, I guess that's ok. You had anything in mind?" He shrugged.

"You can dance!" I blankly stared at Phil and nodded my head. Sighing I turned off the TV not before saving my progress.

"I used to dance in high school. Instead of sport." It was the better option after all.

"That's so cool! Let's start the video right now." Dan laughed before shaking his head.

"It's 12 Phil we can't, the neighbours remember." I didn't realize how late it was. So we ended up going to bed planning to start the video the next day.

And for once all three of us were on the ball. All set up in somewhat sporty outfits and two yoga mats although I told them it wasn't needed. We booked a studio for the day which I didn't think was enough time to teach two people how to dance. 

"Hello internet, as you may have noticed on the title of this video Phil and I are going to be trying something that will probably be the biggest mistake of our lives."

"Dancing!" Phil said dramatically.

"And for our instructor it's...." I slid in because I was only wearing socks.

"Sliding in for a dramatic entrance it's (y/n)." I whispered doing jazz hands.

"So you dance?" Phil said and I shrugged.

"I'm alright, never taught anyone though. The is new for all of us."

"To start off with give us an example," Dan mentioned this so I shuffled off to the side to pit my shoes back on. "What are you doing ?".

"I had to do that dramatic entrance so I had to take my shoes off. Calm yourself, you can cute this out ." I knew he wouldn't but still. Taking a moment to get out the song I wanted on Spotify I made the boys step aside.

(Amazing choreography I found of bury a friend)

"We have to dance like that!?" Phil freaked and I slightly panted due to not dancing so often now.

"No, that was the example. We're taking small steps.... Baby steps."This is going to take a while, I thought to myself seeing Phil trying to redo the dance I just did. Shaking my head I showed them the dance I made.

"What!?!" I glanced over to Phil yet again looking tired from just watching me dance.

"I think you expect too much from us." I waved them off placing them on either side of me. 

"Na you'll be fine, we have four hours thanks to Dan only booking the studio for one day." He raised his hands in defence. 

And that's what we did for two hours with a break for food and water. Not being as fit as I saw it was difficult but not as much as the other two. 

"I'm dead!" Phil shouted on the floor looking like a starfish covered in sweat. 

"No you're not, come on we don't have much time left." 

(You can pick whatever song but there's one, also I cannot imagine Dan and Phil dancing like this 🤣It just makes me laugh thinking about it.)

"We did it... I need a shower." I clapped watching as Phil flopped onto the floor. Dan finished off the video and I just wanted to go home and I still needed to make dinner. Sighing at the thought Phil shotgunned the shower first making me roll my eyes wondering where he got the sudden burst of energy from as he sprinted up the stairs. Not fully sure where Dan went I just went on with cooking Sushi for the three of us. Ignoring the thump upstairs knowing one of the two banged into a wall or something It was a moment later when Dan hobbled down the stairs. 

"Do you have a new bruise?" I asked rolling a rice paper roll for myself. 

"Two actually, I banged my knee and then my forehead." Snorting at the response I kissed his forehead. 

"It'll magically go away now." I laughed going onto the next piece of food. 

"You looked great in those sports shorts today." I slapped Dan's shoulder when he squeezed my ass. "If I wasn't half dead right now I'd..." Stopping him from talking by shoving half a carrot into his mouth. 

"Phil's out of the shower, go clean yourself. I'm not doing anything with you until you stop smelling." He pouted but left to go upstairs. Another 5 minutes and I was done. "Phil dinners ready, can you let Dan know," I said slightly shouting for him to hear from the living room. 

Only half an hour after eating the sushi I fell asleep on the couch completely exhausted from today. 

----------

Hey guys, sorry I haven't written anything in two weeks, writer's block mixed with starting Uni and procrastination made into a nerd that's me. Sorry again I'll try updating for next Saturday but I'm not sure. Hope you liked this chapter.