||Untold story||

I Got the whole lecture from Sam. It was a long half an hour of her talking about relationships and stuff alike. Not a good way to spend my time waiting for Dan who was having a shower back at his apartment before coming back over. 

"Are you listening (Y/N)!" Jumping in my seat I looked from the window to Sam who was frowning at me big time. 

"Well no, I don't see the point in this Sam, I'm able to handle a relationship." She just sighed then standing over me. 

"As I was saying have you told him about what happened?" I knew this was going to happen at some point.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I don't like to think about what happened. it makes me feel sick.

"Don't give me that. You and I both know what I'm talking about." Turning my head to the side I quickly stood from the couch. "So that's a no I assume." Shaking my head another sigh came from her.

"I don't talk about it to anyone, even Ed knows almost nothing. It's not something I like to bring up in conversation." Then the front door opened. Dan stood there and I just looked away taking a shaky breath. Not the best time for anyone to see me. I'm almost at the point of a breakdown. My limps feel numb and everything became like pins and needles.

"Did I interrupt something?" Sam laughed a little trying to act it off. She is a drama queen and teacher so it would work.

"Oh, nothing, (y/n)s just going to have a shower. Go on." She waved me off and my gaze didn't drift away from the floor knowing that they were both looking at me. I hadn't even looked at Dan and I knew he would ask me about it later.

Shutting the door my whole body lent against it. That day. It has always been at the back of my mind. Most people would be traumatised. Not to say I'm not but others are a lot worse than me.  But that's just what I tell myself. To calm down. Stopping me from breaking down, back to depression. Might as well have a shower like Sam said earlier it would be another thing to keep me occupied. Standing I went over to the bathroom for a shower. Dan's either decided to go home, hide out in my room or tried to keep a conversation with my sister. That could end badly.

-----------
Opening the door from the bathroom I could see Dan on my bed scrolling through Tumblr from what I could tell he didn't notice me come in. Jumping onto the bed he slightly freaked yelping making the phone fell from his hands. I was surprised because both of us find it hard to get scared, from our last of soul.

"What the fuck... You scared me." Giggling I stood back up putting some clothes in the draw. It went quite in the room again Dan's breathing even calmed down.Dan snaked his arms around my waist. Because I didn't jump he groaned placing his chin on my shoulder. Turning myself around seeing Dan tower over me I blushed biting my lip looking off to the side. Suddenly I could feel his lips on my forehead. That's when the door slammed open.

"Really Sam, you have the worst timing." Jist like everyone else I know. I sighed softly shuffling out of the corner I was in towards her. Dan just put his hands into his pockets like normal.

"Just letting you know that I'm going to my hotel. I'm staying in the city for the week so I'll be coming back in a few days with Will." Will is Sam's husband of half a year. They live in the same place as dad. Quite far from the city. Will must have had a meeting in the city or something. Just nodding my head she rolled her eyes pulling me into a hug. "You should start thinking about telling him or at least leading onto the topic." She whispered in my ear before moving away. "Treat her with respect and we'll get along. Also take her outside, she's paler then I remember." Glaring at her Sam snickered shutting the door to my bedroom.

"I don't know whether to feel threatened or to laugh."

"The first one. Be terrified, she's a drama teacher and that second comment wasn't funny what so ever." Dan laughed walking over to me taking my hand in his.

"Did you want to take her request seriously and go outside?" Glancing at the clock I shook my head.

"Dan it's almost 11 I'm not going outside now and I just had a shower. We could go tomorrow with Phil if he's up for it." Dan looked at the time on his phone.

"Shit is it that late already? A movie it is." He went to grab my laptop but I remembered that my roommate and her hormones. She's on a date with Drake I'm not gonna be here for that.

"At your place, I don't want to be here later when Ed and her boyfriend get home." A shower ran down my spine remembering what happened last time. Nodding his head in agreement we went back over to his place to watch star wars.