||Christmas eve lemon||

"I'm so happy you arrived safely, I just finished making some hot chocolates." Dan's mum smiled opening the door wide enough for both of us to scurry in. After much debate between the two family's Dan and I were spending Christmas with his family and quickly seeing my dad for New year's. We had arrived Christmas Eve at Dan's place after spending a few days with Phil's family.

"Thank you so much, sorry that we're late. We almost went on the wrong train because someone read the ticket wrong." I turned to Dan and he rolled his eyes. I'd been bugging him about it the whole way here.

"I read the ticket upside down and thought it was a 6 instead of a nine." He huffed rolling his suitcase inside more and away from the doorway.

"Oh good one." Adrien came from around the corner with a bowl filled with popcorn.

"Well you both made it, that's the important thing."

Setting our bags in Dan's old room we spent the afternoon watching some Christmas movies and I painted Dan's nails for the fun of it. Black and some cat whiskers.

"Are you guys staying up late to see Santa ?" Adrien joked when peaking around the corner to see the two of us on the floor by the tree.

"I'm gonna head the bed actually. All this travelling in trains makes me tired." I yawned standing up realising the time. Both of Dan's parents were still setting things up for tomorrows lunch In the kitchen and when saying good night they seemed pretty intense. Getting myself changed into a long shirt Dan walked in shortly after I'd hopped into bed.

"People seem to love the nail art." He hummed looking deeply to his phone, most likely reading comments.

"That's because I'm an artist." Flicking my head to the side I laughed at my stupid joke.
Turning off the lamp the room went dark but for Dan's screen light. Obviously not tired he continued this for a solid hour and just as I started to fall asleep his arm snuck around my waist. His body kept fidgeting for some time making me sigh.

"Dan stop moving." I groggled rolling over myself further away from him, only for Dan to pull me closer to him again spooning me.

"I can't help it. I've got a problem." Shifting himself closer his erection grazed across my ass. "It's Christmas Eve isn't it." Gasping when one hand cupping my underwear I controlled myself.

"Dan your parents are in the other room." Reminding him of the situation I thought would stop him but no Dan's actions continued. Grinding behind me I let out a quiet moan when feeling his hand massage me.

"We just need to be quite, besides their half deft." Rolling my eyes at the remark they quickly shut when he slipped s finger past my panties. Dan sucked against my neck as I choked back on my moans.

"Fucking....shit." I turned myself around cupping both my hand to his face for an intense kiss. "Your fingers are amazing daddy." Whispering the last big Dan added another finger trusting faster while I pulled down his sweats. This was a bad idea but it was too tempting not to do anything. Dan groaned as I peeled his boxers down until I had his cock in my hand.

"Shit... Jesus, you're too good at this." His lips trailed down my neck leaving marks along the way. A third finger was added making my back arch and my hand movements sped up. Our whispers filled the room when trying our best to stay quiet. "You almost there? Come on just a little more." Dan continued to whisper this in my ear. My free hand's fingers dig into his shoulder as my legs started shaking. Dan fondled with my nerves making me lean into him as I came followed by Dan cumming into my palm.

"See, wasn't that amazing." He panted pulling his fingers out of me. I breathed heavily calming down for a few minutes before moving myself on top of Dan.

"You're mean you know that. Leaving me wanting more." My breathing was still heavy speaking that as I slid my panties to the side sliding down on Dan's cock. Dan's hands went to my hips as I continued down tilting my head up from the pleasure almost forgetting myself of the people next door. "God, you're so big." I gasped starting to move up and down. My walls were stretched wide as I bounced for a good three minutes. But then I was flipped but went along with it wrapping both legs to Dan's waist.

"I thought we were trying g to be quiet." Dan hummed into my ear continuing with the deep thrusts making me moan.

"I can't stop my self, it feels too good." Dan's lips played with my own to quite me down. Sure the wanted to have sex but he didn't want that awkward conversation with his parents on Christmas day. "Just a little faster daddy." I panted as we parted for a second. Dan put both hands to my highs moving them to my chest making his dick done deeper inside of me.

"S-shit." He stuttered moving quicker than before. My walls started to get tighter until we both came feeling an overwhelming sensation. Dan and I were covered in sweat, with the sheets all messed up and fumbled around us we didn't give a damn falling asleep.