||wedding!||

"the weddings tomorrow!!!" She's hormonal again. "What do I do? What do I wear!" I slapped the side of her head.

"What the fuck Ed you already have your dress! I'm making pizza calm down." She threaded a hand through her hair having a shaky breath. "You better get some sleep tonight and I made sure Drake stayed in his apartment."

"But why???" Rolling my eyes turning to her Ed laughed.

"You know why now put your toppings on the pizza while I see if Dan and Phil want some." She grabbed my hand stopping me.

"Can it be just us tonight?" Nodding I stopped and sat down waiting for her to finish.

"I may have to help the boys with there suits tomorrow morning while that makeup artist comes here for you." She agreed shoving some cheese into her mouth.

"Dome." She muffled out making me laugh. Taking both trays and into the oven, Ed went to find a movie to watch when the doorbell rang. Walking over while licking off the tomato sauce I opened the door seeing Dan with some chocolates.

"My mum told me that people get stressed the night before a wedding so I got chocolate." I smiled but turned back seeing Ed curling in a ball using a cushion for comfort.

"Thank you and your mum hit the nose on that one. She's been annoying all day. But pizza, a best friend and now chocolate should change that." Turning back he handed the box to me. "Thanks again, I'll come by in the morning to sort out the suits with you." Sharing a kiss for a moment before Ed called my name wanting some assistance with what movie to watch.

"I'll see you then."
Turning back I spotted Ed eyeing the box in my hands. Eating away at both the pizza and chocolate we ended up falling asleep on the couch together still having beauty and the beast play in the background.

"I pronounce you husband and wife." I cheered standing next to Ed clapping along with everyone else.

Ed turned around hugging me tightly crying her eyes out.

"Oh my God stop crying your makeup. " She laughed wiping away some of the tears. "Now go be with your husband." Smiling the look in their eyes it was magical. They walked together to thank people for coming. I saw Dan through the crowd, taking a few sneaky photos of me. "Dan what are you doing?" He smiled wrapping an arm around my waist. 

"You just look so beautiful I couldn't help myself." Rolling my eyes I giggled as he kissed my cheeks a few times.

"You don't look too bad yourself, you too Phil. These suits are great. I'm just glad they chose red for the matching colour." 

It was quite beautiful, although the price was nothing to sneeze at, they do both work in medical departments

"(Y/N) there about to throw the bouquet!" Sam shouted at me grabbing my wrist. 

"S-Sam heals, I'm wearing thin heals nothing good is going to happen if we run." Hearing a scream and lots of heals trampling around I was surprised when having a bunch of flowers hit the front of my dress. 

"You court the flowers!" Sam grabbed me the best she could with a 7-month-old baby inside of her.  "You're the next to get married!" Seeing a few other women looking slightly annoyed Ed smiled and went on walking into the reception. Will came over telling off Sam for running around with a baby while I continued to remove the flower petals on my dress. 

"That was intense."  Phil looked almost petrified and I laughed.

"Yeah I almost twisted my ankle, but I got this expensive bouquet." Grinning I noticed Dan not knowing what to say. Dad came patting his back making Dan almost cough a few times. 

"Not to pressure you but we expect the wedding invites in no less than a year." Leaving me to blush deeply dad only laughed like Santa claws himself. "I'm only joking my boy, now I need a photo of you three." Taking a mix of photos with dan, Phil and I and just Me and Dan it came time for cake, the first dance and MORE FOOD! The night went fast quite a bit of drinking from everyone but for me. Dan only had a few earlier on so he could drive home. which was around 2 am. Ed was quite tipsy and went home with Drake to his apartment. Letting out a yawn when in the elevator up to the apartment I lent my head against Dan's shoulder still holding the flowers in my left hand. Phil was half asleep leaning against the wall before hearing the ding of the doors opening. 

"I'm gonna sleep for three days." I yawned stretching out looking for my keys. 

"Come sleep in my apartment, we even a vase for those flowers." Remembering the collection Phil had I nodded chuckling lazily to myself.  Walking in I tossed off my shoes sighing out. I should have worn them in more before today. Phil had a vase already out on the bench when I walked into the kitchen.

"I think this will work." He yawned making me do the same.

"Go to bed, you're gonna make me fall asleep right here." Chopping the ends of the flower to make sure they were fresh I placed them into the vase and went to join Dan in his room. He was in the middle of removing his shirt seeing me he showed a tired smile. " I'm borrowing one of your tour hoodies, I've got nothing else to wear." There was no point in stating this I've probably got one of his already at home. "Can you help?" He hummed confused for a moment before coming over to help unzip my dress. Moving from side to side it slid off me and I placed it on to his desk chair for the night. 

"Black lace underwear, nice." Blushing slightly from the comment I felt his arms wrap around my waist as I tried putting on the hoodie. 

"Thanks Dan, but I need you to remove your arms or I'll look like a palm tree for the rest of the night." doing so he helped slide down the clothing until my face popped out of the hood. Dan chuckled kissing my forehead taking me over to the bed.
" Goodnight (y/n)," Dan mumbled into my neck as he spooned me against him.