||Cooking||

I was in the kitchen with my headphones in listening to some Disney songs humming along. Ed wanted me to make something sweet so I thought why not meringues. I had just put them in the oven when I saw her walk past the kitchen and to the door. Thinking she just left the house I started singing along to the song while cleaning up. (Its a wish upon a star in French)

I jumped and almost screamed when feeling an arm go around my waist but stopped when seeing Dan smiling while holding his phone.
"That's was beautiful. I didn't know you could speak French." Frowning at him Dan laughed and turned off the camera. "I did come here because people in my live stream we're asking for you but I don't think I'd hear you singing so nicely." He continued to compliment me and I stopped frowning and sighed. Dan kissing my neck then hugged me for another short moment.

"I'm still waiting for the meringues to finish." Looking at the timer it would be another three minutes before I could go anywhere.

"Well, Phil will have to entertain them for three more minutes. While we get to have some alone time." Dan pulled me against him and I just rolled my eyes.

"You're not alone in the apartment you know," Ed shouted from her room and it was Dan's turn to frown. The look on his face made my heart melt.

"We can be quiet," I whispered to him and I giggled when he blushed. Moving forward I kissed Dan first making his body stiff before relaxing. It was a solid three minutes of us colliding our lips together before the timer went off. Dan groaned clearly annoyed as I got out the perfect meringues.

"Oh come on how the fuck did you do that? When Phil and I made meringues they looked like a fucking car ran over them twice." I laughed before kissing his cheek. Sliding three of them on a plate I grabbed Dan's hand pulling him over to the door.

"Ed I'll be back later. The food is on the bench." I heard a yay and goodbye as I shut the door.

"They have arrived!" Phil seemed so relieved. I guess we were taking our time. "You took so long to get here!" I smiled holding the plate in front of him.
"Was it worth the wait Lester?" His mouth gaped making me laugh.

"Look at those fucking masterpieces people. This is what meringues are meant to look like." Dan continued to roast himself for another moment or two.

"I'm sure you made a valent effort. Besides, it's the taste that counts." Holding it out to both of them they grabbed one each. While I ate mine it was vanilla flavoured, I heard Dan moan extremely loudly.

"Oh my fucking god. I think I'm gonna ." And he moaned again. My eyes went wide. "Give me a taste of yours." Moving my hand he bit into the food and let me taste his chocolate flavoured one.

"Look at the chat," Phil said making the two of us look at the flood of comments about the two of us.

"Dan, do you normally act like your having sex when eating food?" I questioned him and as an answer, he licked his fingers moaning a little. Blushing I put both my hands over my face as both of them burst out laughing.

"@ Will starbursts says (y/n) looks cute when she blushes." Dan smiled and looked down at me. "She sure does." After realizing he said it aloud in front of thousands of people who didn't know we were dating he just tried to act like nothing was said.

"You should catch up on our cooking videos," Phil mentioned. " Just so you know how bad we are at cooking." I laughed again recovering from before.

-----------------

The live stream had finished and Phil went to order some Chinese food.
"You know I think we should tell everyone we're dating." I looked up from my phone to Dan. "I mean they already know that I like you. From the number of times I've slipped something g stupid out." He laughed at his own joke.

"No, it's always been cute. I don't mind if they know about us besides it would make our relationship even more special to me If I knew you wanted to tell thousands of girls worldwide you're off the market." Dan kissed my cheek and I giggled hugging him sideways.

"Also I wanted to talk to you about something else." I started to get nervous, please don't let it be about that. "Phil and I were invited to a party for a friend of ours and I was hoping you would come." I let out a sigh of relief but I'm still not a big fan of parties. "It's a YouTuber thing. There all very nice and it's only going to be one night. Please, I can't go without you." He started begging and holding onto my side even though I'm so much shorter than him.

"Ok but only because I'm in a good mood today." He smiled rolling over so he layed on my lap smiling up at me.

"Good because I wouldn't have taken no for an answer." Rolling my eyes I went back to my phone scrolling through Tumblr.

"(Y/n) are you staying for dinner?" Phil called from down the hall. I thought for a moment.

"Uh yeah, and could you get something for Ed as well I'll call her over." The two of us were shouting through the house and Dan groaned pulling a pillow over his face.