||Back home||

I heard the sound of muffled voices and groaned out. Blinking a few times to adjust to the rooms dim light Dan rolled back over to me from the call he was on.

"Morning." The two of us breathed out. Dan chuckled hugging my bare body.

"I ordered room service, waffles with bacon and eggs." Humming to the statement I felt a kiss on my forehead. "Are you in any pain?" Reopening my eyes I fidgeted around.

"Can't tell, although I remember Ed saying something like she couldn't walk properly for the few days after losing her virginity." I wasn't looking forward to that but we will be in the car for a good portion of the day, then being home again. YES!

"We should get dressed, we're leaving in an hour and our clothes are all over the floor." Gazing down to the floor Dans shirts were everywhere.

"And who's fault is that? You're the one who forgot which pair of skinny jeans had a condom in it." Rolling his eyes at me he stood up.

"I was in a rush ok. Phil will be here soon to wake us up, you should probably put some clothes on." Groaning I stood feeling an aching pain like I had my period.

"Oh, there it is." Shuffling to my case I chucked a bunch of clothes into my arms and went to the bathroom to have a quick shower. I can't believe I had sex with Dan last night, Edens gonna go ballistic when she finds out. Jumping out of the water I quickly got the clothes on and came out to a waffle smelling aroma. Being extremely hungry my stomach grumbled. Dan was sat at the edge of the bed waiting for me and Phil was already eating

"The foods about to get cold. Phil couldn't wait any longer and I'm gonna starve."

"Sorry, sorry the shower was so nice and warm I had to stay in a little longer." Flopping myself next to him I stabbed a piece of bacon (if you are vegetarian it's a salad) munching away.

"We don't have long to get to the van." Phil reminded us and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be a worry wort, I won't be able to digest this if we go now. Besides we still have half an hour." I quickly spoke putting some waffle in my mouth.

"Actually we have five minutes." I coughed on the food. Shit, everything is everywhere!
---------------
Home sweet home... For a week and Ed isn't here and she left milk in the fridge.
My bed was amazingly comfortable and I couldn't wait to sleep in. The boys said they had to film a video when we got back so I'm alone for a good three hours. First thing was shopping. I know I won't be cooking for a good while and now is a good time to make something amazing but before I could even think of what to buy my phone went off.
An extremely bad photo of Sam showed up making me giggle before answering
"What's up?"

'other than the sky dad's age. In two days we're having dad's 50th birthday party and I've been asked to call you about it so you can also invite a certain someone.' shit, dad's birthday totally forgot about that.

"Uh yeah ill see, it's a far drive but their shows only start on Saturday here so it should be fine." I'll have to wait until they're finished filming to ask.

'good dads missed you, it's been over two years and don't worry about a present, you're job is to make an amazing cake so get here awhile before the party, come over to my place.'

And after that, we talked for ages. I completely forgot about the shopping and have to order online Thai food.

"Guys I'm so sorry. I know I told you I was cooking but I was chatting with Sam." I breathed out as I opened the door seeing the two boys smile at my flustered face.

"For two hours?" Phil questioned me as Dan shut the door.

"Well yeah, may I remind you I am a girl and I can talk for hours anyways I got Thai food." And with that it was dinner and an anime the three of us watched three episodes before any of us got up to clean the food. Grabbing all the empty containers the boys continued to be entranced with the English subbed anime on the TV while I cleaned up. As I washed the cutlery the two started talking.

"I'll be staying here tonight." And the conversation went one with other random things. When hearing the TV get turned off I was in the mist of drying off the water on me.

"I'm heading off now," Phil called out and shut the door as he left.

Going back to the living room Dan was on his phone, laying next to him his hand snuck around my waist.
"Dan my dad's having his 50th birthday party in two days and Sam wanted us both to come." Dan switched off the phone looking petrified. "Don't give me that look, my father is great with boyfriends. When Sam told my dad about her first boyfriend he was the happiest man alive."

"He's not gonna get a rifle?" Laughing at him and shaking my head I sat up more.

"Just don't break my heart and you too will get along fine." I patted his head and Dan returned that comment with a kiss.

"That's never gonna happen."