||We know famous people||

It's the day after Dan and Phil came over, Eden was so busy to talking with Phil while me and Dan were in the kitchen talking about anime we didn't really talk after they left. I came out of my room at 11 with a yawn feeling Ed hug me from behind.

"Dan seems to like you." She sang in my ear. I elbowed her lightly and she got off me.

"Not now it's too early Ed," I said rubbing my eye looking for something to eat.

"But (Y/N) he's perfect for you." She whined out, I continued to make my breakfast trying to ignore the conversation.

"You say that about every second guy you see. Like Sam from that café." I joked, ed huffed leaning against the bench.

"But this time I'm serious! You two have a bond." I gave her a 'really' face.

"A bond." I blankly said staring at her wondering what she was going to come up with next.

"Yes a bond, now we need to go stork his Twitter." She demanded to me. I couched in shock.

"No you can stork his Twitter, I'm going to eat my breakfast." I walked away from her, what is wrong with her. It's just creepy to go through a person's Twitter after you just met them. I sat myself down in my desk chair opening up my laptop. I had just finished the design for goggles new browser window, just to match the month. But it was Google so I got a heap of money for it. I took a spoon full of my cereal as my door slammed open.

"(Y/N)! We know famous people!" Eden shouted I rolled my eyes not looking back at her.

"What are you talking about ed," I sighed and she rolled the chair away from my desk. "Hey!" I yelled before she shoved her phone in front of my face. I looked at the black screen and frowned.

"Oh just turn the damn phone back on!" She shouted I chuckled turning on the phone. It was Dan's Twitter, I flicked through. So he's a YouTuber.  I rolled back to my breakfast.

"So what, ed you are really overreacting. He's a YouTuber, not an alien." I tried handing her back the phone but she scrolled up to the new feed.

'when you meet a new neighbour and they actually understand you.'  Eden squealed in my ear. 

"Seeeeee, He likes you." 

"No he said that I understand him, there's a difference." Eden let go of me and stood upright. 

"Ok fine but we should plan to hang out with them again. I gave them your numbers." I slapped her arm.

"Without my permission!" Ed laughed and went out of the room. Great shes gone crazy again. 

--------------------------------------

I finally got the rest of my room out of the boxes, I have a lot of crap and I don't know why I brought it all with me. 

"(Y/N) do you wanna go for a run?" Ed asked and I groaned.

"That not an opinion is it?" Knowing her and the lifestyle she has we're going whether I like it or not. 

"Nope, we're leaving in 5 minutes." Now I have to find my sports clothes. I may have everything out of the boxes but my clothes aren't sorted yet. The pile was spread across my room and I dived in searching for the pants and top.

 The pile was spread across my room and I dived in searching for the pants and top

I couldn't find my black cropped top and having to deal with what I have. I came out and Ed laughed. 

"Wow, I didn't know you had anything that bright ." I threw my bag on the bench knowing I wouldn't need it and shoved my keys and phone in my back pocket. 

" Oh shut your mouth, I couldn't find my black one." Walking over to the door to the empty hallway. 

"I mean that looks brighter than my phone." She said referring to her pink phone case. Rolling my eyes I locked the door. "It is!" Ed laughed again making my frown. 

"I swear to god if you don't stop I'll blind you with my top!" She didn't stop and ran down the hall. "I need to put a restraining order on you." I grit my teeth. 

We went for the run and that lasted about two hours. Then it came to dinner, while Ed was chatting away with her boyfriend I was trying to make pasta. 

"Ed, did we forget to buy salt?" I yelled down the hall and her door crept open. 

"Must of, go ask Dannn." Ed carried out the 'n', I sighed washing my hands, I can't make pasta without the salt. I went out into the hallway going straight to my destination. Dan and Phil's apartment door. Knocking twice I didn't hear anything. They might be out..... I knocked again and I could hear panting of someone sprinting to the door. I swung open making me jump. 

"H-hey (Y/N)," Phil said out of breath. I laughed a little. 

"Was the journey long and  treacherous across the apartment?" He smiled at my comment standing up straight. 

"Extremely, Dan and I were just making a video.... I mean playing a video game." I raised an eyebrow at him, I wonder why they don't want me to know. "So why'd you stop by?" He asked I shook my head to stop questioning myself. they don't have to tell me. 

"Oh right, I was wondering if you had any salt, I need it to make pasta." Nodding his head Phil let me inside. They were right, this apartment is the same, I don't know why it wouldn't be though.

"I think we do, it should be right..." Phil was looking around the kitchen for the salt and I just looked around. A bunch of cereal boxes and candy caught my eye. "Here!" He cheered out holding up the salt like he won something. I laughed.

"Thanks, Phil," I smiled at him. 

"Phil what are you doing? Who was at the door!" The voice of Dan filled my ears, I bit my lip. Stupid (Y/N) you only just met him. This is just Eden getting in your head. "We need to finish this...." Phil stopped Dan from shouting by yelling over the top of him.

"It was (Y/N) looking for some salt."They shout just like me and Eden do. Dan stopped, hearing a thump I turned to the door.

" I'll let you get back to your video game." I turned the door handle and walked out, shutting the door behind me.

"Phil why'd you let her leave." The whine was clearly from Dan. 

"What was I supposed to do, hold her here!" I laughed to myself quietly walking away from the door going back to the pasta.