||Honeymoon||

We were up so late, with the wedding and other things 😏 it wasn't until 6 am we went to bed. When rolling over in the bed the curtains weren't effective enough to sleep with light seeping through waking me. Groaning I turned my head slightly unable to move due to Dan's embrace. The clock read 1, I probably should get up. I'll need to continue packing up my apartment, we had until the end of this month to move everything. Drake and Eden were taking almost all the furniture between both their apartments to their house so not much selling was needed. Dan's grip shifted and when realising he was now awake I smiled.

"Morning my beautiful wife." Blushing slightly Dan kissed my shoulder tiredly smiling as he shut his eyes again.

"Morning loving husband." Relaxing ourselves it wasn't until 2 I decided to move to get up. Dan just groaned not wanting to move. "Dannnn I need to help Ed move the kitchen into more boxes today."

"She told you to not help, Ed's not gonna open the door." I sighed falling back down, Dan wrapping me back in a hug sighing out tickling my neck.

"What time was the flight again?" I asked pulling the covers over me.

"10 am Wednesday." Our honeymoon was tomorrow but neither of us has packed. I did mention to Dan we could document the trip for one of those aesthetically pleasing videos. He seemed up for it and I also agreed to help edit/film which I might dye but the trip should be fun.

"So no sleep in." I sighed making Dan chuckled.

"Nope, we need to be at the airport at 7." Pouting o wondered why we even booked a flight that early. It took us until 2 in the afternoon to get out of bed and that was only because we were both hungry. Phil stayed the night at a friend's house letting us have some alone time together. Mainly meaning he didn't want to hear screams of pleasure all night long. So the apartment was still empty. When in the middle of cooking up some crapes Dan's arms snuck around my waist right after I'd flipped the food over. "The apartments still empty you know." He kissed up and down my neck a few times. I giggled continuing my cooking but tilted my head so he had more Access.

"Yes, but Phil will come in when we're both naked on the countertop because he sucks at timing." I laughed turning off the stove while grabbing the plate of crapes.

"We can be quick." He murmured nibbling my ear lobe only to hear my stomach grumble.

"After food, we need food as well as sex to survive." Although seeing him pout Dan agreed with me.

"Dan I told you we shouldn't have stopped for dumplings." I panted when just making it to the flight, we were basically reliving the train scenario when seeing his parents. "And it's only ten in the morning." I flopped myself down shutting the camera I'd filmed us sprinting to the flight when we had three minutes to get to the other side of the airport.

"You ate more than me." Dan breathed sitting his head back against the seat.

"I never said they weren't bad." We laughed calming down from our marathon. Dan grabbed my hand intertwining it with his own and we smiled at one another.

"Are you ready for our romantic getaway?" Nodding we kissed for a short moment getting ready for a longish flight towards Hawaii.
----------------
We had made it. The hotel was extremely fancy with large windows out to the sea and a beautiful balcony. Letting out a yawn Dan had already flopped onto the bed curling into his pillow until I was there to replace it. When switching over to one of Dan's shirts I relaxed next to him and not a moment later did Dan fling away the pillow to scoop me up into a hug.

"You're way better than a pillow." I scoffed and raised an eyebrow at him.

"I guess I'll take that as a compliment." And that's how this romantic getaway started. Nothing surprising knowing it's only the two of us. Both dysfunctional at the most important times.

---------

" (Y/n) do a sexy pose for the video." Dan had the camera in his hand waiting for me to do something. Being slightly self-conscious when being filmed only in my bikini I ran away from him.

"I'm a walking potato, nothing sexy about it." I laughed at my own joke and when Dan court up to me I got a kiss while the camera was filming us. Guess I have to deal with that for alot of the trip. 

Lying back down on the towel I sighed feeling the sun warm up my back. "It's so warm." I breathed noticing Dan's towel was now closer to my own as he went to lye down also. his arm snuck around my waist and our towels were pushed together so he scooted closer towards me.

"Did you want to go snorkeling again or that halocopter flight?" He remembered my enthusiasm for the snorkeling yesterday and how incredibe I thought it was.

"Na the helecoper flight would be so pretty and it'll give us time to have some fun before dinner." I breathlessly giggled and felt Dan move closer for a kiss.

"I like your thinking ." I laughed as he molded his lips against mine. It's strange when you're on a honeymoon everything seems to fade and just be you two. "we better get going then for the flight. I don't want to miss out on the fun time." Dan groaned rolling up yet again and slowly I did to and after scrunching up the towels we walked back to the hotel room to change for the next adventure.

(The clip you two make of you're trip to Hawaii 😁)