||Disneyland||

Dan told me there was a surprise today. I've been pondering over it shouting random places while the bus continued to drive to our secret location.

"A dinner!" Dan shook his head yet again looking out the window, obviously trying not to give away anything. "A pizza party!" He laughed still shaking his head. This was killing me, I groaned falling to my side. What could it be? I'm in America and we've done mostly everything you can do when travelling and being on tour.....

"Mum I've got to go, we're going to Disneyland. I can miss a single thing." My ears grew in curiosity.

"Disneyland!" I screamed making the bus slightly swerve from the outbreak.

"Phil! We almost got away with it, but your mum just had to call." Phil had a hand cupped over his mouth.

"God, I'm so sorry." I didn't care, dancing on the spot doing jazz hands this is amazing! Disneyland!

----------------

"I've always wanted to go to Disneyland and now It's happening!" Jumping out of the bus I grabbed Dan's arm to pull him along with me. It was extremely crowded by the gate but you could still see a castle over everything else.

"We've gotten VIP tickets to get on all the rides." A bright grin landed on my face, but then I saw how far everyone else was. 

"Come on slowpokes! We don't have all day." Waving at Phil and three other co-workers getting out of the bus. 

"This is a date remember, we're going alone." Nodding Dan grabbed my hand taking me through the gate and into the most magical place on earth. 

"We must go on all the rides! Big thunder mountain railroad, Space mountain oh and Pirates of the Caribbean." My words fumbled looking through the map seeing the landscape of stuff I've only seen on the internet. Dan laughed kissing my cheek. 

"Where to first my queen?" Thinking for a moment one thing court my eye in the distance, how could I forget that ride.

"The California scream!" 

--------------

This is the most I've run around since high school and when running late to the airport. My voice was slightly sore from screaming and laughing all day but it was worth all the pain for such an amazing day. The time was currently 9:20, ten minutes before the fireworks. Dan and I were eating dinner..... well churros the best dinner to have. Deciding to go onto the Farris weel because everywhere else was busy at least it would be quiet. 

"This has been the best day ever." I sighed looking out at the glowing piece of land while taking a few photos. 

"Glad you enjoyed yourself." I'm just happy we decided to eat food after going on the fast rides, I don't think my stomach could have taken it. "Just as a hypothetical question, where do you see yourself in three years?" It was an odd question but I'm used to having odd questions now. 

"I suppose maybe married, getting that game design job I've always wanted and seeing my dad more... This hypothetical question was asked why?" He smiled cheekily holding something in his hand other than a churro. My eyes went wide. NO, he wouldn't! 

"Could you promise me that this hypothetical marriage was with me?" 

"Of course, who well would I be talking about?" Laughing while pulling Dan into a hug while almost tearing up

"Of course, who well would I be talking about?" Laughing while pulling Dan into a hug while almost tearing up. The sound of a bang and pop sounded in our ears. "Did you plan this?" 

"Maybe, I'm surprised it worked out so well. Especially because it's me." The ring was put on on my finger and I sat down leaning my head on Dan's shoulder watching the fireworks at the top of the Ferris wheel. 

"You topped my best day expectations, Mr Howell, anything else you've got planned?" Hopping out of the rotating metal weel I glanced up at Dan.

"Let's just say we've both been waiting those two weeks on the bus for this." Rolling my y eyes at how non-discreet Dan was being.

"Ahuh right, well you better get a taxi to get us to the hotel than." He smirked already on the phone for someone to pick us up.

-----------
This hotel... Is fancier than the last one we stayed at. It even had a doorman to welcome us in.

"Why is this place so fancy?" I whispered to Dan when he got the keys to our room.

"One of the people organising the hotels thought we should live in style for a night in California."

"How is that a good reason, this place must have cost a fortune?!" Dan shrugged before laughing. Even the elevator smelt nice. What is this place,! This is too crazy for me.
"I feel so out of place, I should be wearing something fancy or at least not these shorts." I could feel Dan eyeing up and down my body.

"I think those shorts look get on you." Then next thing I felt Dan squeeze my ass cheek. "They really show off around here."

"H-hey." I stuttered out blushing. "Not just yet."

To be continued