||Last days||

"what, you're leaving in two days!" Ed shouted at me across the dinner table. "since when were you going? What am I going to do for a week alone before Drake comes over!" I raised my hands in defence and sighed a second later.

"Ed calm down, I'm going with them because they asked and Dan nay have already booked a seat for me in all the flights." Mumbling at the end Ed raised an eyebrow.

"He's getting quite attached to you, isn't he? Phil mentioned that Dan like his alone time but he's been constantly with you." What happened to her complaining a second ago! She's definitely on her period or something.

"Isn't that what you're supposed to do when in a relationship?"  She shrugged showing a pouty face. "Are you jealous or something?"

"We just never hang out anymore. You're always with Dan now." I blankly stared at her.

"You just described jealously Eden ." She groaned grabbing her dinner plate, not saying anything. "Ok how about tomorrow we go out for lunch?"    I suggested and Ed's face lit up.

"Yay! And then we can go shopping!" Laughing a little at her mood swings yet again she left the room excited.

------------------

It was the next day and Ed made sure I was ready to go out by ten

It was the next day and Ed made sure I was ready to go out by ten. I knew I promised a day out but come on let me sleep in.
My phone went off as I was putting on my boots.
"(Y/n) here." I spoke tilting my head to holding my phone using a shoulder while continuing to tie my shoes.

"Are you gonna come over today. I need help packing." Dan spoke getting to the point.

"Why do you need me to help you pack? I'm not your mother, you're a big boy now." He laughed before clearing his throat.

"I always forget something. Can't you come." Rolling my eyes I grabbed my bag.

"Soz but I've got a date with Eden today. She's jelly about me hanging out with you all the time and I'm leaving her for a while."

"Oh right, that's fine. Have fun I guess." Knitting my eyebrows together I sighed. Something's up.

"Are you alright? Is something bothering you?" it was quite for a moment.

" Uh, nothings wrong. I'll see you tomorrow yeah?"

"Of course and I can help pack your bags you, little baby." He chuckled and hung up the phone.

"Let's go, we don't have all day." Ed slammed the door to my room open.

"Actually we do have all day." Rolling her eyes we both went out of our apartment. Phil was opening the door across the hall at the same time.

"(Y-y/n) where are you going?" He seemed surprised I was fully dressed ready to go out.

"Oh, Ed wanted to hang out before I left with you guys. What about you Lester ?" He smiled and shut the door.

"Dan told me to leave while..... I mean he wanted me to get some food for the car ride so we don't starve." Giggling I nodded my head. Eden grabbed my upper arm like a child.

"Sorry, Phil we have a girl's day out with lots of gossip." I elbowed her in the rib lightly.

"We can walk with him outside the building complex you idiot. Don't be rude." She pouted. " I'm so sorry, she's been moody the past few days." She slapped my arm and Phil laughed.

"Na it's all good. You should see me when I don't get enough sleep." The elevator door opened.

"I have, remember two months ago after the night out with your friends. Both you and Dan had a massive hang over."

"I can't believe you witnessed that " I grinned at him before turning to Ed.

"And I can't believe she has nothing to say." Poking Edens' cheek she swatted my hand away. "A moody teenager." We all came out to the front of the building.

"I'm going right." Phil sighed and I knew we were catching the train.

"And we're going left." Phil waved goodbye and we had a short hug before departing. It was silent for a good three minutes. "Eden are you going to tell me what's wrong or not."

"We've been so far apart recently. I'm constantly working and you get to spend all your time with those boys. I liked when we spent all our time together back at home." She seemed very worried about this whole situation so I stopped and grabbed her shoulders.

"We're not going to grow apart. This is us, Ed. We've been best friends since we were 10. No boy would ever change that, even if we were to move across the world I would make sure to constantly call and video chat. Now let's go eat some expensive cakes and spend all our money while gossipping about the next Riverdale episode."

-----------------
I didn't know I needed all these things. I definitely bought half a stores worth of clothing. Groaning out I face planted onto my bed having eleven bags surrounding me. My door crept open revealing Dan smile at my starfish form on the bed.

"My feet hurt. " I whined kicking off one of the boots I was wearing. Dan laughed grinning widely at me.

"Have any money left?" I sighed softly sitting up.

"Believe it or not Ed shouted most of these outfits because she went a little crazy." Sitting up I missed but started putting things away. "What happened on the phone this morning? Is everything ok."

"Oh yeah, it's fine. I just wanted to talk to you about something but I thought it could wait until later." Raising an eyebrow I nodded