||Smut ;)||

I just read through the last chapter and thought It might not be fully obvious but the right given to you was a promise ring! Not an engagement ring! Sorry if that wasn't clear, Enjoy this chapter ;))

----------------------

Dan pulled me into the hotel room slamming me against the door for an intense kiss. My whole body began to tingle when one of his hands threaded throughout my hair. Guiding our bodies towards the bed we still had yet to see let along the whole hotel room Dan set me down still kissing me. Kicking off my shoes Dan did the same crawling over me more.

"Finally I get some alone time with you." He groaned kissing down to the side of my neck then to the top of my cropped top showing off my cleavage. Humming in response Dan slowly removed to top followed by my bra.
"Shit, you're so beautiful." Both of my hands wrapped around Dan's back, scratching up his shirt to pull it over his head. Breaking from the kiss to do so we reconnected after taking a deep breath. One hand moved down Dan's lightly toned chest to his belt.

"Ah god, you're so fucking good at this." Another moan escaped me when Dan massaged each breast roughly. This followed by sucking while I played with his hair. My back ached feeling overwhelming pleasure. Although Dan was almost two heads taller than me I managed to flip us over to kiss him again. When doing so I slid my shorts down and moved my lower body up and down his excided area.

"Fuck," Dan whispered softly near my ear as I slowly moved down to his belt.

"You're gonna have to help me remove the skinny jeans ." We both laughed moving in for a kiss as the two of us blindly took off his jeans. Dan tried moving me under him but I pushed Dan back.

"Na time for a gift for daddy." Biting my lip Dan groaned out tilting his head back from the kink. We kissed as my hands roamed around his jocks feeling a clear tent of excitement from his arousal. Dan groaned clearly impatient and pulled them down for me. In return, I bit Dan's lower lip. As the intense kiss continued with our lips colliding together my hands lightly grazed over Dan's cock. He groaned out while I did so grasping my hair tighter. Getting a firm grip with one hand I picked up the pace. He seemed to like that more, removing my lips from Dan's my body shifted down. Cat licking the tip when seeing some pre-cum I moaned before swirling my tongue around the tip a few times.

"Shit, just suck me already." Hearing the whimper my mouth dove down and slowly going back up, at the same time moaning from the salty taste. Picking up the pace more due to my arousal being too high to keep this up Dan's cock hit the back of my throat a few times. "F-fuck." Dan's eyes were rolled back as I stated up. muscles tensed, his was almost done. Another minute of sucking and Dan's dick twitched. "I'm gonna...." An overwhelming pornographic moan came from Dan as he thrusted into my mouth filling it with his release. Moaning along with him I bobbed my head back and forth a few more times before sitting up.

"Tasty." Whipping a dribble that was on the side of my mouth i licked my finger staring at Dan. He was panting like crazy and pushed me down against the bed again.

"You're so kinky tonight, more than normal." Giggling at this remark I responded by kissing Dan's neck then sucking until I made a hickey.

"It's just the built-up tension that's all. You don't like it?" Dan sat up on his knees getting a full view of my body. Each hand moving up my legs to the thin piece of fabric around my waist.

"I love it and I wouldn't mind if you called me daddy more often." Taking note Dan pulled off the last of the clothing spreading my legs out a moaned from the lack of touching, it was painful and frustrating. Even with the lack of stimulation I've had, I was so wet waiting for this moment. "What do you want?" I moaned trying to get my lower lips to graze his member only to be held down.

"For daddy to fuck me hard." His tip toyed with my lower lips only slightly going into the folds. "F-fuck." This stutter left me when feeling his cock breach into my walls. Clenching my fists into the sheets Dan fell forward to hold onto the sheets beside my head as he began to thrust. He groaned out near my ear, I almost forgot how good this feels. Moving my hands to behind Dan's neck his thrusts become faster. Shit, this feels amazing, it was building up inside making my eyes shut in delight.

"Keep your eyes open." Dan groaned thrusting at a steady pace at my g-spot. Opening an eye I moaned seeing the pure pleasure on Dan's face pulling on his hair more and pulling up my legs onto Dan's lower back. Adding more stimulation by rubbing my clit my fingers moved to his back scratching at it going into pure sanity.

"I'm gonna c-cum." Moaning out my back arched tightening around him.

"Shit if you keep saying me like that I won't be able to...." Kissing me Dan and I both moaned out when our orgasms came Dan made sure to pull out cumming on my chest. Panting Dan rolled over taking one of his t-shirts he whipped it over my chest in an act to clean me. My lower muscles we're stiff but I managed to get under the covers with Dan who wrapped my waist closer to him. "That was orgasmic." I breathlessly laughed kissing his nose.

"I wouldn't disagree with that."