||date||

I haven't told Ed or anyone about what happened between Dan and I. It's been eating at me and I don't dare leave the house. Even if I said I would see Dan the past two days I'm too scared to leave.

"(Y/N) what are you doing in there? I haven't seen you in two days!" I looked back to my door that I locked before ignoring her altogether. "If you don't come out and eat something I'm going to scream." Groaning I kicked the roller chair across the room and swing open the door.

"Shut the hell up I'm trying to mope." Ed looked at my Pjs and messed up hair sighing.

"Dan told me what happened. It's just a fucking kiss don't freak out like you killed someone." She dragged me in the room ordering me to change. Doing it so she would stop her nagging I fixed my hair somewhat and put on slightly more presentable clothing.

"I don't see the point in this. I'm not even going out." I spoke as we went down the small hallway into the living room. Ed pushed me into something and I yelped. Going up at Dan who stood there a little awkward wrapping an arm around me I blushed turn back around. "You little shit, you tricked me!" Ed laughed waving me goodbye as Dan pulled me out of the apartment. I'm really not wearing the right outfit.

I feel embarrassed, to say the least, and pull the jumper over my hands

I feel embarrassed, to say the least, and pull the jumper over my hands. Neither of us say anything I just followed Dan by looking at where his feet were going. 

"I know how it feels." Jumping a little at the unexpected sound, I looked up to him. Dan was also looking toward me. "I mean to freak out and not want to do with any other life form." A deep sigh escaped me, he understands.

"I'm.....I'm sorry. You must have thought I didn't..." I couldn't finish my sentence and tried to catch my breath. 

"I did at first, but knowing that this shocked you and that you would be over thinking for a few days calmed me. Eden helped when I explained what happened." It was the first time in this whole 10 minutes I looked in front of me. I didn't know where we were going. The cold wind blew against both the trees and my face cooling my heated skin. "of course she freaked out saying it was typical of you to do this sort of thing." He noticed me staring at him, a smile formed on his face making me turn away. "I know I'm that good looking but I want to hear your voice."

"S-sorry. I'm just still in shock."

"In shock of what. That I think you're the funniest, smartest and most amazing girl I've ever met." My face glowed a deep red. "Not to mention beautiful." My hands started shaking, I've never received so many compliments in one go. It was overwhelming, to say the least.

"You think I'm beautiful?" I shuddered outputting my hands into fits so they would stop shaking.

"More than anything." Dan grabbed my hands calming them instantly. The ball of nerves that I was melted and he bearly touched me. He placed his forehead on mine just like the other night and kissed me lightly on the lips.

After that, the two of us went to a cafe' for something to drink and a muffin. Dan told me about the time he almost blinded himself with some spray on deodorant. I was almost spilling my drink over how funny it was.

"You know it's nice to have someone who doesn't know every part of your life, I can actually tell stories." I was still gasping for air.

"You need to learn how to plan ahead." I grinned and Dan smiled at me.

"I think we both need to learn a thing or about being on time." My phone buzzed. Another hate comment.

'why is Dan acting all lovey-dovey with this bitch. What happened to Phil?'

My eyes glossed over the notification and swiped it across the screen.

"Is that happening a lot?" Dan asked.

"Since when did you learn to read upside down?" He didn't respond to my comment only grabbing my hand looking quite serious.

"I mean it (y/n) is this bothering you?" shaking my head he didn't seem satisfied but sighed. " I guess you're like Phil. Hate comments never get to him. It gets to me all the time." His hand slipped from mine but I grabbed it again.

"I suppose... That's what I'm here for now. We can help each other ." 

-----------------------

When the long conversation was over we started to head back to the apartments hand in hand. My phone was still going off the whole time, I knew it was either Ed asking stupid questions or hate comments with my name tagged in it. 

"Did you want to come back to my flat or..." I glanced at the time seeing I should start making dinner. 

"I'll go back to my place......" I stopped realising I didn't have my keys on me. Ed got me out of the Apartment so quickly I didn't have the keys. "I don't have my keys." Dan laughed while I sighed getting out my phone to call Ed. No answer although right after she sent a text.

'I'm in a meeting, it came up suddenly. Make dinner without me I'll be home late.'

"So you're coming for dinner?" I nodded and he laughed out again opening the door to his apartment. 

"Dan how was the date!" A shout from Phil in the other room. "I ordered victory pizza!" The dining room came into view and Phil sat down eating pizza when spotting me I watched him slightly blush and laugh awkwardly scratching the back of his head. 

"It was great thanks, mate." Dan and I laughed going over and having some pizza for ourselves.