||An awkward encounter.||

Deep breathing woke me. I shuffled around feeling pure warmth under me. Peeking open an eye all I saw was black cotton. It rose and fell in time with the heartbeat I could hear. My face went further up and that's when it came to me. Dan was sleeping right next to me, with his arm loosely around my lower waist while the other was holding my hand. Trying to sit up his grip went tight on both my waist and hand. This action made me stop moving. This position was uncomfortable, I thought as I continued to hover over him his face extremely close to mine. My arms gave way and I fell back onto him. Dan groaned from the sudden weight on him but sigh right after snuggling his nose into my hair.
What do I do? What the fuck do I do? We're not dating and we're in the same bed! Ed will freak and if Phil comes in the room. Oh god, he'll think we did the nasty and that was what I was getting away from. My mind was panicking going overload with situations that would most likely never to happen. Dan rolled to the side hugging me with both arms. Thus making the blankets wrap completely around us like we were in a cocoon. His eyes fluttered open and he hummed softly to himself before looking down at me. From the close proximity, I could feel his breath hitch. Although he stopped his breathing a small smile was on his face. Most likely wait for my reaction. I sighed shutting my eyes resting my head on his chest. That's when he realised his breath. I suppose it's fine, we didn't do anything and It was an accident we are like this. We both must have fallen asleep while watching the movie. This short amount of relaxation ended when a knock on the door was heard. Both our eyes shot open knowing it was Phil. Our embrace ended we both tried to get out of the bed but in the struggle from the mangled sheets around us the two of us fell to the floor with a loud thud.

"Dan are you all....." Phil stopped his sentence when seeing the two of us lying on the floor with the bed cover over us.

"What happened?" Ed came into view seeing Dan and me on the floor with Dan on top of me. Her eyes sparkled in delight and she clapped for joy.

"Before your outburst, nothing happened. I just fell asleep on his bed last night." I blushed, that doesn't make this any better.

"But why were you here so late last night anyway?" Phil asked not knowing what happened.

"Ask ed and her boyfriend." I crossed her arms and she blushed a little. I stood from the floor and grabbed my phone. "I'm gonna get changed." I simply said walking out of the room back to my apartment. 

"Are you ready to leave?!" Ed shouted out to me barging into my room

"Are you ready to leave?!" Ed shouted out to me barging into my room. The three of us (Us means Ed, Drake and me) planned to go out today and do something, although after what happened this morning I dought I'll get a decent conversation out of the two of them. "Oh you look nice, better than what you normally wear." I swear she's like an annoying mother. Grabbing my bag from my bed I rolled my eyes at her ignoring the comment.

"Let's just go." I sighed walking over to her and pushing her out the door. Drake was standing ready to leave, he looked up from his phone smirking at me.

"How'd you sleep last night?" Crossing my arms my gaze went to ed who was laughing.

"Better than yours obviously." Taking the keys from his hand I walked out the door. He didn't respond so I knew I won.  At least I might be able to get away from them when we go out. My train of thought was stumped when bumping into someone standing right outside the door and the one person who would make this day all that more annoying for me, Dan was standing right in front of me. 

"H-hey."  He coughed out, I heard the 'lovely' couple behind me giggle amount themselves. I turned punching Ed in the arm making her frown. Phil came up next to Dan after locking their door, 

"I invited the two of them with us today after you left the apartment this morning," Ed spoke slower looking at both me and Dan. I raised my fist again making her raise her hands. 

"Shut. The.Fuck.Up." I said gritting my teeth at her with a clear blush across my cheeks. She grabbed my fist and pulled me away from everyone becoming the leader for this outing. While I groaned out clearly annoyed about the whole thing.

"Come on just try it on." I frowned looking at the short black dress that looked like it would fit tightly on me. Ed shoved it in my face almost making me spill my bubble tea out of the hand. 

"No, I don't wear dresses." Shoving the dress back to her she let out a sigh. The three guys stood a few feet away watching the scene play out. "Besides when would I ever wear it?" 

"You don't think about those sorts of things when you buy something. Now just try it on!" People started to look, letting out a sigh of defeat I grabbed the stupid dress from her stomping into the dressing room. 

Why did we have to go into this stupid shop anyway? I'm gonna look ridiculous! Taking off my clothes I put the short dress on. 

Waddling out Ed clapped looking at the dress

Waddling out Ed clapped looking at the dress. I noticed Drake filming. 

"Turn your damn phone off or I'll shove it up your ass." I grit my teeth. Dan laughed while Phil lightly hit Drakes shoulder.

"I think she's being serious." I rolled my eyes.

"Go on do a spin." I sighed slowly turning around. This showed off the diamond shape that was showing off the skin on my back. "Sexy, don't you agree Dan." Ed gazed over to Dan who stopped laughing and blushed.

"Umm yeah, it looks nice." He stuttered out. I blushed also looking at the ground. My shyness is back. Going back to the change room I bit my inner cheek.

"Nice really. You could have said sexy." I could still hear the conversation as I started to get changed.

"What was I supposed to say, I would have sounded like a creep." My jumper went over my head and I went onto putting on my shoes.

"I think you're overreacting. She has known us for almost four months now." Phil said and I continue to get everything together.

"Either way you're going to buy it for her." I came out of the room hearing this. Dan and I made eye contact. I went over next to Ed looking for my bag with everything in it. 

"Ed where did you put my bag?" She laughed, The dress was taken from me and I turned back to see Drake passing the dress to Dan. I glared at the two of them. 

"Go over to the check out with Dan to find it." She stated, I growled rolling my eyes. Dan had already walked over and was paying for the dress. 

"You really didn't have to, I do have the money." He waved his hand in front of me paying for the stupid dress. 

"And have Eden and Drake kill me no thanks." He passed me the dress in a smallish bag. "Besides its the only way we would have gotten this back." I didn't know what he was talking about until I saw the other bag he was holding. Smiling I took it from him.Walking back over to the others they were gone. Hitting my forehead with my hand, I groaned out.

"I should have seen this coming."