||Wedding plans||

"I'm not wearing pink for your wedding!" I yelled into the computer screen when Ed was describing what she wanted for the wedding.

"But the dresses look cute! You'd look great in it." Ed tried to argue but I continuously shook my head. 

"I would rather wear nothing than be seen wearing a hot pink dress for a whole day." Ed pouted with big eyes. 

"I second that." Dan popped his head onto my shoulder so Ed could see him. Rolling my eyes she started laughing. This conversation got so intense I forgot Dan was next to me, lucky for me Phil had some headphones in. 

"It's not like you've seen her without clothes, so that would be a good day for you." My whole face went beet red, I knew Dan smirked in my direction making Ed gape open her mouth. " You've done the naughty and didn't even tell me!" I groaned out resting my head on the pillow behind me. "I told you every detail when I had sex with Drake the first time." I slammed a hand to my forehead, 

"Don't remind me of that!" When she said every detail she meant it. "You're just like a mother." Dan was laughing next to me. 

"Come on tell me something...." I stopped her with a hand in front of the screen.

"Wedding planning remember, I'll end the call if this is all you want to talk about." Another snort from Dan and I playfully punched his shoulder. 

"We've been talking for an hour anyway. I'll skype you again in a few days, you know to talk about the dresses." Ed winked making me sigh, dresses are the last thing on her mind. The screen went black.

"She's really bold about all this." I glared at Dan.

"She's gone to med school, Ed's not scared to talk about anything and You encouraged her!" That's when Phil took out a headphone. 

"What's going on?" Cupping a hand over Dan's mouth I smiled at Phil.

"Nothing important other than Dan being a blabbermouth. Ah!" I felt a tongue lick across the palm of my hand. "Dan gross." Whipping my hand across his shirt Phil chuckled from across the other small table while Dan just grinned. 

"I didn't say anything." He tried to defend himself.

"But It was written all over your face!"  While Phil stared at the two of us in confusion I decided to stand. "I'm going to have a shower." Stretching out I sigh. How late is it? Glancing down at my phone it read 11:30. Not too bad but I'll make this quick. A knock echoed in the small bathroom, sighing I wrapped a towel around me peeking open the door.

"Can I brush my teeth?" The mere question itself made roll my eyes but a smile landed on my face. Letting Dan in I scooted into the corner for him to have access to the sink.

"Sorry I got so worked up." by this time Dan already had toothpaste along his mouth making the situation a little more humorous. "It's just embarrassing with Eds personally she's hate to handle sometimes." He spat and washed the toothbrush.

"You're adorable when you're flustered." I blushed lightly punching his arm gaining a chuckle from Dan. Reaching out for the shower I turned the knob waiting for it to heat up. Then I was grabbed around the waist from behind.

"DAN.... I need to have a shower." I whined and knowing the fact everyone would know where he went was unsettling.

"But I wanna stay here." Kissing my neck a few times, I tried to ignore it by putting more cold water to turn the heat down.
"Not now Dan, people will hear. Jessica has super hearing." A hickey was left on my neck and Dan stepped away.

"I suppose you're right. We'll have to wait until the hotel room." Blushing more he pulled me towards him for a short kiss.

"Go off now." Dan snuck out of the room and I hopped into the shower. That could have gotten messy.

------------
My body jolted up almost banging my head against the low roof on my head. A bad dream....spiders, God why now? I won't be able to go to sleep again at this rate. Sighing I removed the covers sliding out, 3 am. Biting my lip I poked  Dan's cheek. He groaned rolling over to fully face me and peeked open an eye.

"I had a bad dream," I whispered gaining a very tired smile from him.

"Come up here then." Dan grabbed my left hand and I pulled myself up. The bed was small. Really not meant for two people. Curling up into each other I sighed softly relaxing again, gaining a kiss to my forehead it was only a moment before we both fell asleep.

"Dan!!! (Y/n) gone missing!" I groaned awake with Dan still right next to me. Why is Phil shouting so much?
"I can't find her anywhere! She didn't text to say she was leaving!" Dan quick lifted himself up clearly as confused as me.

"What are you talking about you spork? She's right here." I waved slamming my head back down into the pillow.

"I had a nightmare and couldn't get back to sleep." Rolling away from the light.

"I thought you had died!" Dan laughed lying back down with me.

"And what sweet relief that would have been. I wouldn't have to hear all this shouting from you."