||Spoken words||

"I'm sorry but you'll have to hold onto your luggage." One of the managers said as we started filing into the small van. It's the first day of the tour and we were spending an hour today travelling to the hotel followed by a full run through of the show.

"That's fine, we'll be fine. Right guys." Phil turned to Dan and I and the two of us nodded I was the last to get in the car. As the car drove off I waved Ed and Drake goodbye. He only just told her about going away with him, so she was ready for me to leave. Kinda harsh but great for her.

"This is the start of many long travels and my butt is already numb." I chuckled patting Dan's head while taking out my laptop and tucking my stuff against the car's door.

"Well, you better get used to it buddy we've got a long way to go." Rolling my eyes at the conversation I assumed it was for Instagram or something and just put some headphones in for some My chemical romance blasting in my ears to start my new client's website.

"Already ignoring us I see....." I glanced at Dan who snickered. "Well, that's understandable." Chuckling myself my eyes went back to the screen.

"I'm doing some homework mind you." That's when we heard the sound of a chip packet. "Phil it's 10 in the morning, save the food for later." By the time I said something he had already shoved three chips in his mouth. This is going to be a long ride.

----------
By the time we were at the hotel, I finished making a draft of the layout and sent it to my client.

"How do you work so fast?" Dan saw the progress in the design. Shrugging I  shut my laptop jumping out of the van.

"I'm a computer nerd," I stated while tossing my bag over my shoulder and it lightly hit my back. "Now I need small refrigerated chocolates." Pointing out at the hotel a few of the other co-workers laughed at my remark.

"But I have chocolate here." Phil got out a half eaten block of chocolate.

"I don't want your Luke warm half eaten block I need the good stuff." Dan grabbed my hand and rolled his eyes at me. We all walked into the main room.

"Ok, guys we'll be heading out in an hour and a half." Room keys were given to Dan and Phil. I was sharing with Dan because me being here was rushed for the UK tour. Not like either of us cared.
After opening the door to the room I tossed my bag to the bed and found a mini fridge next to a desk.
"You weren't kidding?" Looking back to Dan I shook my head.
"What delicious calorie chocolate do you want to share," I questioned while holding out the choices. Pondering for a moment he chose the honeycomb bar in the middle of my hand.
"Yesss," I cheered chucking back the others and shutting the fridge with my foot. Jumping to sit next to Dan on the bed I halved the chocolate.
"I've been craving this for the past half hour ." I moaned bitting into the milky chocolatey goodness.

"Are you alright there?" He questioned me chuckling at my reaction taking a bit of his half. It was quiet for some time in the room, moving my head to Dan's shoulder we sat just enjoying each other's company. Sighing as I knelt in more to the kind embrace. Dan suddenly grabbed my hand intertwining it with his. Tilting my face with his thumb against my chin a soft kiss was planted on me, sweetened by the chocolate from before. Parting shortly after I could feel Dan still breathing close to my lips and uttering "I love you."

My eyes shot open and I was met with Dan's eyes. Stumped for words I could barely speak. We've never even spoken those words to each other and he chose now to say that. My mind going through thousands of thoughts per minute. I need to call Ed was all I thought. Only a few seconds past and a knock on the door was heard. Dan sighed standing up to see who it was. He loves me..... Daniel James Howell loves me.

"Phil you couldn't have chosen a worse time." A whisper from Dan shocked me out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry. Should I come back later?" Hearing a shuffle by the door and a grumble.

"No it's fine I need to talk with you anyway." Only a moment later did I hear. "I'll be back in ten minutes. Phil and I are going to get some drinks from the cafe downstairs." When the door shut I ran over to listen in on reflex.

"So you finally told her." So Phil knew about this.

"Yes I did but as I thought she was stumped for words. I'm a fucking idiot. I should have taken (y/n) out for dinner and be romantic THEN said something, like what was I going to do the other day before I knew she had plans with Eden." He knows me too well. My heart thumped against my chest and my throat became dry. I know I love him but my body freezes when trying to say it.

"Either way you had to say it. You guys have been dating for more than half a year I'm surprised it took you so long to say it. Dan, she loves you too we both know it (y/n)s just shy when it comes to this sort of thing." They both know me so well. The next thing I knew was the sound of the two of them walking down the hall and my heart still thumping out of my chest.

He loves me too.