||Pillow fight||

"I don't like the colours. It needs to be all white, you know a wedding dress." I rolled my eyes at Ed. Wedding dress shopping, unlike Eden I wanted to go shopping early before the wedding so everything matched around the dress instead of having to work around the interior's colour scheme.  

"Well it's not your wedding Ed, you had yours besides I'm not a boring normal girl am I, unlike some couples." Ed took offence to my slight roast towards her and Drake and slapped my ass before I walked back onto the dressing room. Changing into another dress. The eighth one of today and walked back out. "I like this one, we might need to get the shoulders tightened. " Ed looked from her phone dropped her phone to the ground before pointing to the dress. 

"That's it! No more dresses you're getting this one customer and that's final." The owner of the store smiled trying not to laugh at Eden as I sighed. the dress did suit me quite well and it had both black and white evened out throughout the dress. It's way more me.

"Calm the fuck down would you, are we able to get this dress fitted for me?" The lady went straight to her phone calling someone. 

"All I'm saying is if you wear this dress, Dan will want to fuck you at the altar." Almost projectile vomiting from the thought of getting banged in front of the people I care about I flicked Ed's ear from the statement.

"You have a horrible way of expressing your excitement you know that right?" Shaking my head the lady came back from around the corner off from the phone.

"Yep, we can get it done within this month. I'll start taking your measurements." Thank the Lord she didn't hear anything Ed said, at least I assume she didn't.

---------------------

Dan, Phil and I were searching around for locations for our wedding while Ed and Drake were out to an open house. They found a place close to their works and our current apartment. We worked out the wedding will be in three months so invites and such could go out. Also, the weather will be slightly warmer and the busyness of the start of the year would have died down.

"So we'll need large windows right and oh how about a venue with a large garden and if it's not raining we could eat outside." We had already written a list of places but none seemed to fit. Dan chuckled softly kissing my neck happy to see me so excited for the life-changing Advent.

"How about this one?" Phil perked up turning his laptop. Pulling myself up from the floor I saw the photos. 

"All glass windows, lots of seating and heating for a cold day

"All glass windows, lots of seating and heating for a cold day..... we've found it." Dan moved himself from the floor next to me to get a closer look. Dan continued to state the positives for a good five minutes. 

"Yesss bitch I'm gonna call them up now...... is it really that late." The clock just went past 12, guess we're calling up tomorrow. what the hell happened to Ed and Drake. An open house doesn't last for 8 hours. "Damn it I bet the two of them are banging in the kitchen. " I groaned out to myself forgetting the two others in the room. They both gave me slightly odd looks due to my change in subject.

"What?" Phil questioned me but my face was already planted on the floor in a state of shame.

"I was thinking aloud. Neither Ed nor Drake have mentioned coming home so only one would assume that..."

"They would be fucking in your kitchen?" Dan finished for me as more of a question than a statement. "That sounds uncomfortable." I shrugged thinking of the things Ed has told me, including the time they fucked in a restroom because they couldn't wait to get home. I thought being a medical person she'd prefer sanitary areas. My head sunk deeper into the pillow just thinking of it.

"Do you think she's going to die? (Y/n) don't leave there's still more for you to do with your life." Phil hit another pillow on the back of my head making my head squish against the pillow I rested on.

"Phil that pillow isn't a defibrillator if anything it'll suffocate her." Dan pulled the pillow from Phil and then slapped him across the face with it. I just laid on the ground watching the pillow fight unfold still traumatised from my own mind. It was a draw in the end when Phil got a mouthful of feathers and called himself a chicken eater making Dan piss himself on the floor. Well, I guess Phil would have won if it wasn't for the fact when standing in victory he hit the corner of the coffee table stubbing his toe and falling to his death like the rest of us. All while Dan and I laughed our asses off.

We're an oversized group of children.