||October||

October, a time for horror games and jump scares that make you wet yourself. It was about a week after getting back and  I'm alive again! Feeling 98% it was time to work my way through the month whole planning a wedding.

"I'm just saying, Ed, the bridesmaids should wear black dresses to suit this month," I mumbled while eating my breakfast and typing away at my computer.

"No! We will need colour!" Turning back to her mood board it seemed pretty balanced but she's running out of time.

"You know the wedding is in like what two weeks and you don't have the bridesmaids dresses." She sighed and nodded.

"I have everything but the dresses, I can't make up my mind!" She shouted once again. "We're going out today to find them." I lightly slapped the back of her head.

"And you tell me this now! I'm in the middle of finishing the work for a client and I was gonna make the chalkboard decorations today." Ed wanted me to make a human-size version of her and Drake drawn on to a chalkboard but it seemed she given me no time to do so.

"It won't take long, get changed now and we'll leave now." Groaning I slumped myself off the couch to get changed.

-----------

"You're going to be the death of me, Ed." I groaned out seeing the bright pink dress in the reflection. "Hey don't take photos of me!" She was grinning widely.

"I just wanted to send a photo of you to Dan that's all

"I just wanted to send a photo of you to Dan that's all." About to snap at her remembered we're at a fancy store so I composed myself.

"Just pick a bloody dress alright." While still grinning at my flustered face we made a decision then leaving.
"You're just lucky they had all those dresses ready." Ed waved me off taking ahold of my sleeve suddenly then pulling me into a side street.

"Look over there." She whisper shouted pointing out to a cafe across the road. Rolling my eyes I listened.

"What did you find another famous......" It was him, from four years ago (name) my eyes went wide as my throat became dry. "Let's just go Ed." I could tell she was regretting mentioning it but who'd thought I'd see (name) again. The two of us walked home in silence but she was texting the whole time but I didn't know who to.

"Ed I'm gonna have a shower ok." She nodded while I walked off. Maybe I should see a therapist. It did help after the accident the first time.  Think over at this the whole time in the shower I actually spent about half an hour in the shower thinking. Making my way out I had a towel around me so I could find some lazy pants only to jump out of my skin when seeing Dan by the door.

"You took some time." Shrugging I went over to find my pants.

"Can't a girl shave her legs." Grumbling this I could tell Dan knew about what happened due to the lack of retaliation.

"I know you know that I know what happen....wow that's a sentence....just it's ok to admit you're going to cry any moment now and will need a hug." Biting my lip my body slumped against Dan in a state of shock.

"It's just making me think of that night." I didn't know when I started to cry and only realised when I felt the tears on Dan's shirt. We stood for some time in an embrace until I sniffed pulling away. "Eww look at your shirt it's gone all icky." Dan laughed whipping some tears from my face not worried about his own clothing.

"I don't care about the shirt, I care about you." It was cringy sure but at the time I didn't care about that. Dan kissed my forehead taking me over to the bed and we watched a movie. Ed came in with popcorn knowing a movie was playing and adventurely I ended up falling asleep not long after the movie had finished.